Dude, has anyone here heard of this band? I just don't see any threads about um, So I thought I bring um up.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=39388011
>.< Goddamn you're lazyness. ypu made me have to get up and do something myself you sick bastard.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
I've always liked Disheartenment.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

I've heard rather dissenting opinions of the new album. Haven't heard it myself, sounds like I'll just stay content with STL and LBG
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
does anyone know where i can get hold of songs to leave?
i have literally been looking for this album for years.
illustration student - happy to do any band artwork/logos
some of my work can be seen at:

theGentleSquid

So far I'm really liking this,has a really cool vibe to it!
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

I like Negative Megalomania. Been getting more into the Sabbath-esque black metal bands lately.
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Love's Burial Ground is really the only album I like. The vocals are evil as ****.
Songs to Leave is OK. It has some pretty good moments but overall it's nothing I'd call special. I haven't heard any other of Forgotten Tomb's albums.

Although like every other grunt out there, I really like the song Disheartenment - and that's probably because it's so very Katatonia/Agalloch/whatever-esque. Prime stuff.
I've only listened to the "Springtime Depression" album, and as a matter of fact, I also have tabbed out the title track. It's here on UG too.

The album is decent to a great extent. I won't say that it's groundbreaking or anything of that sort, but it has its moments and some tracks have some good and recognizable riffs. Overall, a good listen.
Wann kann ich dich von diesem Ort wegbringen?
Wann ist der Tod unser einziger Zuschauer?
Wann können wir schreien anstatt zu flüstern?
Wann ist der neue Anfang das Ende dieses traurigen Madrigals?