Very dumb. What do u mean one for ur computer or a regular one?
I got a tuner/metronome(digital)
Guitars:
Ibanez GRG170DX
MX Magnum

Amp: Peavey Audition 20

Peace Out, and Rock On
you can climb the tallest mountain, fight through 10 hordes of demons, retrieve the power stone, and present it to your village magician, and he'll reward you a metronome

or you can go buy one....

a metronome is a device that just ticks to a set tempo so you can keep time.

you can get digital ones that you can use on your computer with speakers, and set it to a tempo, and itll click and clack to the tempo for ya,

or get a physical one, thats like a clock, and you set the tempo and it does the same thing, keeps time,

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/home/navigation?q=metronome
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Last edited by ark at Jan 8, 2007,
That last post was a bit mean spirited, but might I add, I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF on that one!

You can go buy one at most any guitar store, hell I bet wally world (wal*mart for the lay person) has some cheapo digital ones around where u can find those messed up first act guitars .
"grateful is he who plays with open fingers" - Me

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

DO NOT CLICK HERE!
Quote by Outside Octaves
That last post was a bit mean spirited, but might I add, I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF on that one!

You can go buy one at most any guitar store, hell I bet wally world (wal*mart for the lay person) has some cheapo digital ones around where u can find those messed up first act guitars .

crap, do you mean mine?? cause i was just having fun, i didnt mean to put myself off as being mean spirited. So my apologies to the thread starter, i just had to write it, i had a good chuckle myself, not at the threadstarter for askign this question, just the way the he wrote the question
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Lol, I still laugh at that ... thanks for the lark . And I don't think it came off as harsh as you think I ment... I said a bit (bla bla bla), meaning a little. hehe, anyways... hmm (off topic) no one has answered or looked at my last thread on barre chords, lmao..., back on topic:

well, You can also go the rout of buying one of those big digital metronomes that can do anything for you, even play the drums and certain sound fx and instruments .

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

DO NOT CLICK HERE!
you buy one.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Quote by Reez
Those things drive me crazy I find it hard to follow it.

Not to be mean, but that probably means you just have bad timing, which are exactly what metronomes are for.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Unless you have a laptop computer setup with wireless broadband and are in a good location... you can't take www.metronomeonline.com with you everywhere you go ... unlike a physical metronome (digital or analog) .

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

DO NOT CLICK HERE!