I was diagnosed with a mild form of this when i was pretty little......i looked like ET when i was born...luckily i compensated for most of it, now i'm just kinda clumsy...i was just wondering if anyone else had this...

Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypotonia
Hmm, now that I think of it, a guy I know could have some mild form of that...

He's freakishly thin, not just underweight or anything, his legs are just barely bigger than most people's arms, and he's 16 or 17. He does have a lot more flexibility than most people I can think of, he has very little strength, bony, but rounded shoulders, no motivation...

Wow, I have a whole new look at this kid. I don't know whether to thank you or hang my head in shame for making comments about him. Damn you.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
I have an extreme case...

"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Y'know, Myself101, I always thought you looked a bit more like this...

^

he might...is he pretty clumsy? i am...and it's mostly from that...i think...but i was originaly diagnosed with add...and it turned out to be this...but they still had me on ritalin...damn teachers...
Quote by genghiskahn87
^

he might...is he pretty clumsy? i am...and it's mostly from that...i think...but i was originaly diagnosed with add...and it turned out to be this...but they still had me on ritalin...damn teachers...

Yeah, he's not the most graceful kid I know... And come to think of it, I know he always had to go to the nurse to get some kind of medication every day when we were younger...

ARGH!

Quote by Kylster

thats a funny pic

>.>

<.<

stay away from my myspace!
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
is his handwriting bad too Kylster? mine is terrible...hehe...this is fun...i feel like an untrained and unknowledgeable neurologist...with no experience...
Quote by Kylster

Is that Al Borland?
MG Free At Last
I haven't seen much of his handwriting, but I'm pretty sure it's basically chicken scratch.

And that's not quite Al Borland. It's not Tool Time at the moment, so it's simply Richard Karn. Tool Time ended when Tim Allen made The Santa Clause 2.

Quote by Kyle Gass
Tim Allen should have ended before doing Santa Clause 3.

It was a shame, so many of my childhood heroes going away. Richard Karn quit Family Feud, Tim Allen made 2 more Santa Clause movies, and let's not ever forget Steve Irwin. Ever.

*Salutes*

Last edited by Kylster at Jan 8, 2007,
Quote by Kylster
It was a shame, so many of my childhood heros going away. Richard Karn quit Family Feud, Tim Allen made 2 more Santa Clause movies, and let's not ever forget Steve Irwin. Ever.

*Salutes*

Atleast your childhood hero's were Real people...

Cobra Commander

*Salutes*