limewire
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Limewire has spyware, too. They all do. Bittorrent is the way to go.
MG Free At Last
Buy your music. I'd rather do that than compromise the security of my PC by downloading ILLEGAL downloading. Seriously, it's like $10 a CD nowadays, get jobs, poor bastards...
GD people with jobs. Besides, most CDs ony have one or two songs worth hearing on a regular basis.
MG Free At Last
Quote by benenov
Buy your music. I'd rather do that than compromise the security of my PC by downloading ILLEGAL downloading. Seriously, it's like $10 a CD nowadays, get jobs, poor bastards...

Getting caught with D/L music is like getting caught having sex standing up.....
Quote by benenov

its not like you get caught

and its got that bad boy image with it
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by ljplum12
GD people with jobs. Besides, most CDs ony have one or two songs worth hearing on a regular basis.

iTunes that shit my friend Or wait for the bands "Greatest Hits" album... Hahahaha. Also, avoid the shitty bands too, if they only have 1 or 2 good songs, they're bad.
Last edited by benenov at Jan 8, 2007,
Quote by benenov

sure, but I like to know what I'm buying first, just like I'd like to know who I'm ****ing, whether it's standing up or not

Quote by ljplum12

lol what music do YOU listen to that has that many decent songs on it rofl

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Last edited by Emenius Sleepus at Jan 8, 2007,
Quote by Emenius Sleepus
sure, but I like to know what I'm buying first, just like I'd like to know who I'm ****ing, whether it's standing up or not

www.amazon.com
Quote by benenov

But with all the time and effort it would take to get a job, and then earn enough money for 10 albums, you could easily download hundred of albums, and then format your fucked hard drive.
Quote by benenov

sure, whatever works for you. But if you download it as a sampler, I don't see anything wrong with that. If you like the album then buy it. If not, delete it. Simple.

And there's plenty of tools to assure security of the computer when you're downloading. I never had problems with it.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Quote by Emenius Sleepus

Wow, you're brilliant. You've never heard a song by someone that you liked, but not liked the rest of their stuff enough to buy the CD?
MG Free At Last
Quote by bigwillie
But with all the time and effort it would take to get a job, and then earn enough money for 10 albums, you could easily download hundred of albums, and then format your fucked hard drive.

Poor & lazy eh.... Leech off someone who has the CD.
Last edited by benenov at Jan 8, 2007,
Quote by benenov
Poor & lazy eh....

Welcome to the internet.
MG Free At Last
Quote by ljplum12
Wow, you're brilliant. You've never heard a song by someone that you liked, but not liked the rest of their stuff enough to buy the CD?

well, of course there will be some songs by the bands I like that I don't enjoy. But you can't say that most cds only have 2 good songs worth listening to on a regular basis. That's a very ignorant generalisation to make. Most of the albums I own (and I own quite a few) I enjoy from start to finish. Hence I"m wondering what cds do you listen to, seeing as you can find only one or two good songs on all of them

“Who are you then?.."
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Quote by Emenius Sleepus

Pink Floyd. Anything old really, they all have greatest hits CD's out lol
Quote by benenov
Pink Floyd. Anything old really, they all have greatest hits CD's out lol

nice, I was referring more to ljplum's post though

“Who are you then?.."
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
does anybody know what's best for downloading music with dial-up?.... I have limewire and it runs at like 5 kb/s... is there anything faster out there?....
Co-Founder of the Lumpia Lovers club (PM me, jake911 , or vicd08 to join)
Quote by Emenius Sleepus
nice, I was referring more to ljplum's post though

:P Either way, everyone should be listening to them, best band ever. lol
Quote by guitarfreakktb
does anybody know what's best for downloading music with dial-up?.... I have limewire and it runs at like 5 kb/s... is there anything faster out there?....

Dial up.... I thought that had gone the way of the DoDo.... Do you have a rotary dial phone?
Quote by Kyle Gass
Dial up.... I thought that had gone the way of the DoDo.... Do you have a rotary dial phone?

acctually I live out of service for DSL and satalite... the service ends litterally at my propety line... don't you love twisted irony?...

and no, I have cordless phones like eveyone else
Co-Founder of the Lumpia Lovers club (PM me, jake911 , or vicd08 to join)
Quote by Emenius Sleepus
well, of course there will be some songs by the bands I like that I don't enjoy. But you can't say that most cds only have 2 good songs worth listening to on a regular basis. That's a very ignorant generalisation to make. Most of the albums I own (and I own quite a few) I enjoy from start to finish. Hence I"m wondering what cds do you listen to, seeing as you can find only one or two good songs on all of them

Meh, you're a moron and I don't know why I'm continuing this discussion, but obviously I don't buy CDs where I only like a couple songs, I download the songs. I only buy albums I enjoy all the way through. The amount of CDs you own is nothing compared to how many CDs are in existance, and I assure you, most of them aren't worth listening to all the way through.
MG Free At Last
Quote by ljplum12
Meh, you're a moron and I don't know why I'm continuing this discussion, but obviously I don't buy CDs where I only like a couple songs, I download the songs. I only buy albums I enjoy all the way through. The amount of CDs you own is nothing compared to how many CDs are in existance, and I assure you, most of them aren't worth listening to all the way through.

Quote by ljplum12

that's what you said. I don't see how calling me a moron changes that. **** man, just because I disagreed with you doesn't mean you have to resort to immature insults.

If you clarified yourself earlier, there'd be no misunderstandings.

“Who are you then?.."
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
limewire for one or 2 songs of a band, bittorrent for albums
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE