ok well im about to get a sony psp from my brother cuz he never playd it and im an online gamer for sure, ...xbox so who here plays their psp online and what games do you play, ill be getting with the system madden 06(which is actually not that great cuz it kinda pauses for a sec due to bad made disk) the virtual force shooting game or whatever its called, and thats actually a good game, the latest baseball game and ncaa football 07 so any input on these games? im also about to purchase 1 or 2 new ones when i get it which should be tom. should i get metal gear:portable opps or socom bravo 2? input? peace
iM Get'n that fa sho!

play acoustic, jam hard

AiM - TheCarsonCity
Not sure about the games buy you can't play online yet, in the future probably, you can only play with people that are within a certain distance from your psp.

I am playing Socom Fireteam Bravo 2 right now, I would recommend it because it's a very good third person shooter for psp and I hear metal gear solid is good aswell.
Look into GTA: Liberty City Stories and GTA: Vice City Stories, both games that have 25+ hours into them each.
Quote by raisinbran
Not sure about the games buy you can't play online yet, in the future probably, you can only play with people that are within a certain distance from your psp.

I am playing Socom Fireteam Bravo 2 right now, I would recommend it because it's a very good third person shooter for psp and I hear metal gear solid is good aswell.
Look into GTA: Liberty City Stories and GTA: Vice City Stories, both games that have 25+ hours into them each.

you can only play people close to you? thats crazy but oh well, whats the distance if so?
iM Get'n that fa sho!

play acoustic, jam hard

AiM - TheCarsonCity