oké,

i´m going to build my own guitar and i already ´ve seen what kind of body i want and everything thing to potiometers sow... what pickups should i be using?

lookin´ for humbuckers actually and the sound i want to have is Hardrock/rock/metal.

Cheers.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this.
cant go wrong with EMG's id reccomend a 85 in the neck and an 81 in the bridge so basically you could get away with getting something like the zakk wylde kit which will come with everything you should need
My Gear

Digitech GNX2
Jasmine by Takamine Acoustic
Agile LP3000 Prestige
Crate MX65R
Epiphone Masterbilt AJ500M
fretboard wood will be Rosewood, Body Mahogany, but the neck i don´t know yet.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this.
a budget would be good as well, and some examples of bands and how versitile you want the p-ups, if you only want metal and no versatility or clean sound whatsoever, get EMGs, but for more rock sounds you may be disapointed, a set of PAFs would give a classic rock sound, but may be a bit watery for out and out metal. I'd suggest some overwound passive pickups, like some from the duncan distortion range. im not very familiar with other p-ups like dimarzio's, but i've hear nothing but good about that particular brand. one p-up i've often seen advised against is a dimebucker, the X2N is apparently far better. If you can afford hand wound, try bare knuckle pickups *drool* or swineheads, expect to pay a premium for them, but its worth the extra imo.

"You're a MESS!"
Guns ´n Roses, Zakk Wylde, Stone Temple Pilots.
1000 dollar budget
ow now, sorry euhm pickup budget 250
Quote by Mario-Guitar
ow now, sorry euhm pickup budget 250

What kind of dollars? You live in the Netherlands so I was curious...
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Dimarzio Norton (not Air Norton)in the bridge, Breed in the neck - that combination will do just about anything. Don't bother with the X2N or any other ultra high-output pickups, they aren't versatile enough.

Thomann are probably the cheapest place in Europe to get Dimarzio's

http://www.thomann.de/gb/search_dir.html?sw=dimarzio
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
emg's are very good pickups, if you do decide to get them do not buy the zakk wylde pack. Get the 81/85 without the zakk wylde name becuase it will be somewhat cheaper. EMG's are much more versatile than most people give them credit for, but you really do need a tube amp to hear the best they have to offer. If you don't have a tube amp they still work very well through some amps, but the distortion cna get very muddy or just sound like a cat screeching sometimes.
ok, i say 250 dollars and yes that is the budget. yes i live in the netherlands but 250 dollars is a little more then 200 Euro.
i own a transistor amp
id take steven seagulls suggestion into consideration, breeds handle hard rock and metal very well.

in the thread on how to make a girl uncomfortable:

Quote by Angels Fighter
i saw this in another thread but it would work

Blow your load in your hand and slap the girl in the face while yelling "spiderman"

^