OK as I said in another post I am a big AC/DC fan and as you may know Angus and Malcolm Young were big blues lovers as can be heard in their music. Because I am a fan of them I thought I should check out some blues for myself.

At the moment I only got a bit of Chuck Berry and a little Muddy Waters.

If possible could you guys recommend me some artists to listen to because from what I have got so far I am loving it and want more!

Thanks very much!
Elliot Waters

My Gear:
Epiphone Limited Edition SG with Maestro Tremolo
Novaro Acoustic (not good)
Chuck Berry isn't really blues.

The three kings (B.B., Freddy, and Albert), Robert Johnson, Robert Cray, Buddy Guy, and Stevie Ray Vaughan are all good.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
rory gallagher is ten times better than clapton(in my opinion) but eric clapton actually said rory gallagher is the man who got him interested in the blues again. so listen to a million miles, crest of a wave, tatooed lady all of his stuff is brilliant and hes influenced so many people including slash who said playing on stage with rory was the biggest thrill ever
also probably some blues rock
led zepplin, cream and the like

ps chuck berry is blues
Quote by Sirnogbert
...Damn you.
to get you started Muddy Waters, Howlin Wolf, Otis Rush, Luther Allison, Albert King and John Lee Hooker, along with everything else that has been said
Listen to Boogie Chillen and Boom Boom by John Lee Hooker if you can. I also like Whole Lotta Love by Led Zeppelin.
Some peoples idea of "blues" is completely warped.

Son house
Robert Johnson
BB king
Albert king
John lee hooker
Sonny Boy Williamson
T-Bone Walker

There's so many more but there some of the bigger names.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by achtung baby
rory gallagher is ten times better than clapton(in my opinion) but eric clapton actually said rory gallagher is the man who got him interested in the blues again. so listen to a million miles, crest of a wave, tatooed lady all of his stuff is brilliant and hes influenced so many people including slash who said playing on stage with rory was the biggest thrill ever

+1 Rory is my God

also listen to Gary Moore.

if you use Torrents Big Guns and a few of Gary Moores albums are on there.
if ur looking at more blues/rock look at joe bonamassa he is an amazing guitarist
i said "come on lets dance, we've gotta take our chance" u whispered in my ear "you wanna get outa here?"