Page 1 of 2
A couple of weeks ago , i was at a party , and our friend was drunk(and trying to hit on me...) but anyway. he told us he hadnt showered for a month , and i didnt believe him, so he licked his finger and rubbed his arm , and dirt just fell off him and he was left with a clean line up his arm....

So this got me thinking , How many time do you shower a day?? I usually have 2 a day...(i love showers)
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
thats pretty nasty...once a day minimum for me
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Once or twice a day without fail. There may have been 2 days last year when I didn't shower, but that only happens in extreme circumstances.

Did this guy's real 'smooth' technique work when he was trying to hit on you?
when i remember or someone says i should go have one i think the longest i havenet had a shower for is about a week and a half, and counting
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Once at night. I don't sweat between the time I go to bed and the time I wake up, so there's no use for another one in the morning. Plus - drought.
Every four or so days. In short, I stink.
WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
Meh, I just leave my shower running all the time, and walk in when I feel like it.
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
Quote by C_Turton
Once or twice a day without fail. There may have been 2 days last year when I didn't shower, but that only happens in extreme circumstances.

Did this guy's real 'smooth' technique work when he was trying to hit on you?

Just a note for all you guys , when hitting on a girl, DONT tell them you havnt showered for a month... then prove it.

I LOVE KENSAI
Every 2 days without fail.

Anything after that and my long hair gets oily and nasty.
Quote by rabidguitarist
manowar.

on the subject:
anyone else notice that the film '300' is like... manowar: the movie?

Quote by morbid_death
Sam, you are my hero.

Metallurgy. Traditional Metal from Brisbane
http://www.myspace.com/metallurgy
Quote by Geez
Once at night. I don't sweat between the time I go to bed and the time I wake up, so there's no use for another one in the morning. Plus - drought.

Yeah , stupid drought and water restrictions.... i still have 2

I LOVE KENSAI
Every day. The only time i dont shower is if im really sick and cant get out of bed.
I never shower baby!

Edit:

I'm joking, I HAVE to have a shower at least once a day, but rarely twice a day
Last edited by Alfi_d at Jan 8, 2007,
Once a day everyday, apart from this week my shower's broke so it's now a bath. I'm a very clean person nonetheless.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Everyday, once or twice, depending how lazy I am. Always one in the morning though because my hair is always ****ed up when after I wake up. Plus I feel like shit if I don't take one, and it's a good wakeup call.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Once a day in the evening before going to bed. I board at skl so no time for showers in teh morning. Not something I would do anyways.

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
I shower once a day if I'm going to leave my house.

If I'm just staying home, I don't both.

So, atleast 6 times a week for school, and then sunday is optional. I didn't show yesterday because I stayed in bed all day.
Twice a day is way too much. Don't you know how much water you're wasting?! You should wash yourself with some water and a... washing-glove(?) and have a shower every two/three days. Plus, I don't think it's healthy if you wash yourself with soap and shampoo every day.
[Light]
That is one of the most disgusting things I have ever heard. I usually have one or two a day depending on what I've done.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
I bathe pretty much daily
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

sauna, need i say more?

p.s.
ever sauna and then not wash up?
i can't find my dining sock
at least twice a day. (one in morning and one before bed) sometimes i have 3 cuz i go out and play football and get dirty.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
I'm gonna be a jerk and say "use the damned search button", just because I've done this exact same thread before.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
^Yes, it is very wasteful to take two showers a day.

Treated water is very tedious and expensive to produce. Your parents have to pay for every time you have to take a shower. It's also downright unnecessary. One a day is fine; do what you need to do, and shut the water off.

Considering that I don't shower daily if I can avoid it, I take about 0.5 showers a day. Sometimes 0.3 . During the summer I take 1/7 of a shower a day (once a week). Most of the time during any given week of the summer I don't have access to a shower until the weekends anyway, so It's not like I can avoid it. I work/live in the woods. Showers don't grow on trees.
Usually once a day, rarely twice.

Sometimes the college lifestyle will get me and I'll miss a day here or there, but meh, it happens.
long hair gets nasty after a day or two. I shower once a day.
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
My hair gets really nasty if I don't wash it every day.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Quote by blynd_snyper
guys, it is actually bad for you to take 2 showers a day (or so i've heard)

and please, think of the water consumption.

all i'm saying, is don't shower unless you need it

I concur.
Guitars:
Ibanez GRG170DX
MX Magnum

Amp: Peavey Audition 20

Peace Out, and Rock On
Page 1 of 2