Have you hear d about this? I was watching The Man Show, and thought it was crap, but it actually works, apparently.

Their Sex expert reported that if you hold your breath to the point you get dizzy, before you are about to blow your load, the orgasm is more intense, and can last for up to a minute. (when you get good at the technique).

The tricky part is, when you get dizzy, only breathe in very slowly, and maintain that level. Breathe too much and you lose the effect.

Be warned: if you are elderly, don't try it, several elderly people have died using this method apparently. I'm too sure about that, but, meh!

The other one she mentioned. (which I haven't tried, YET), is to finger your arse when you blow. The mans G-Spot is the prostrate, which when stimulated, increases the intensity x 5

The thing is, your prostrate is about 2 - 3 inches inside the rectum. SO, it wouldn't be practical for classical guitarists who have long finger nails. yuk!
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
Last edited by DJaye at Jan 8, 2007,
well you learn something about guys everyday... fingering your cornhole huh???

hahahaha
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Corn Hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lmao Thats Funny

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

Quote by DJaye
Have you hear d about this? I was watching The Man Show, and thought it was crap, but it actually works, apparently.

Their Sex expert reported that if you hold your breath to the point you get dizzy, before you are about to blow your load, the orgasm is more intense, and can last for up to a minute. (when you get good at the technique).

The tricky part is, when you get dizzy, only breathe in very slowly, and maintain that level. Breathe too much and you lose the effect.

Be warned: if you are elderly, don't try it, several elderly people have died using this method apparently. I'm too sure about that, but, meh!

The other one she mentioned. (which I haven't tried, YET), is to finger your arse when you blow. The mans G-Spot is the prostrate, which when stimulated, increases the intesnity incredibly.

The thing is, your prostrate is about 2 - 3 inches inside the rectum. SO, it wouldn't be practical for classical guitarists who have long finger nails. yuk!

**** that just stick your finger up your ass rofl
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX

hahahaha

Sam B... your sig... happened to mee too but i didnt get suspended >_> teacher just stared at me for a while <_<
its called 'turning off the gas' and it makes you nautious light headed and can be dangerous..often done by asphixiation of your windpipe.
You watch, the forum's gonna be a ghost town for the next 20 minutes LMAO

Quote by Shib
I think it would be embarassing to be found in a pool of jizz because you passed out from holding your breath. How would you explain that to your parents?

LOL, your forgot about the finger up the arse bit!

Imagine your folks seeing that! I would leave town if that happened.

Ok, wouldn't it look wierd if you're with a chick gettin jiggy with it, and suddenly your hand is up your ass?
ESP and Jackson Fanboy
Quote by UnDead_Knight1
Ok, wouldn't it look wierd if you're with a chick gettin jiggy with it, and suddenly your hand is up your ass?

Hand? Holy fuk dude, dont lose your wristwatch.

Quote by DJaye
You watch, the forum's gonna be a ghost town for the next 20 minutes LMAO

Most of the visitors to for forum seem to be teenage boys....try 5 minutes!
Quote by DJaye

^^ that reminds me of ASSWATCHES get your britney spears, tom cruise ASS WATCHES been up celbs asses...

Quote by smb
Honestly guys. Get a girlfriend.

^^ i cant >_>
Last edited by doomnight at Jan 8, 2007,
Quote by DJaye

*Pulp Fiction flashback*
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
People actually die from that shit.
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.
Without meaning - I'm afraid not.

"Known some call is air am."
Which is to say-

"I am not what I used to be"
I just might have to try that first one. But only the first one.

I don't want to stink up my hand. Probably wouldn't be able to live with myself if I did.
Quote by neocon58
Most of the visitors to for forum seem to be teenage boys....try 5 minutes!

LOL . . . even that might be too generous. 1 minute maybe?

oh is pulp fiction the asswatch show?

EDIT: man youre right the forums dead now ><
Last edited by doomnight at Jan 8, 2007,
Imagine that... DEATH....from masterbation!
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX

hahahaha

George carlin fan by any chance?

And, it's called ASPHYXIATION!
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
MIKE HUTCHINSON (Or whatever)!

From INXS, apparently died whilst strangling himself (which I assume is for the same affect) and masturbating.

Legend.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

When I ****ed my Xgf doggy-style, I use to put my belt around her neck and pulled on it to choke her B4 she orgasumed, it made it really intense for her. I could feel her insides pulsate. And i guess it works for guys also...
www.Savetoby.com

Help Save Toby By Clicking Link Above!!!!!
Quote by joblow
When I ****ed my Xgf doggy-style, I use to put my belt around her neck and pulled on it to choke her B4 she orgasumed, it made it really intense for her. I could feel her insides pulsate. And i guess it works for guys also...

Seriosuly ?

Dude, did she let you do that ?
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
^^ yeah. We read an article about the whole choke/hold ur breath thing one time, so I did it with my hands once or twice. She like it, then one time we had some drunk sex and I tried it with my belt doggy-style. Once or twice she was on the verge of passing out so I stopped doing it, wonder if thats why SHE broke up with me?
www.Savetoby.com

Help Save Toby By Clicking Link Above!!!!!
Quote by johnos
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hutchence#Death

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autoerotic_asphyxiation

Hehehe, unlucky. I guess at least you go having fun. Still I'd rather have fun, and not go.

+1

beat me to it

George Carlin did an interesting thing on auto erotic aspyhxiation

"Scarfing"