does anyone have a link to the you tube video of some guy at trying to headbang. Its a band playing at a skatepark and there is some guy who totaly sucks at headbanging. any help would be appreciated.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I vote you for Australian of the Year.

Quote by Dunjma
lol yea chuck the sicky! what an aussie tradition angels fighter i too vote u for aussie of the year

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I call bullsh*t. White people don't get sacked.

Visit my friends Site
There was a thread with it a while ago. Maybe search "headbanging"? Why the hell do you want to see crappy headbanging?
You want some real crappy headbanging? Watch Dani Filth in the video for Her Ghost in The Fog
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
yeah i tried searching for it but there was like 500 things that came up and i cant be bothered searching. and i want to see it cause its funny.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I vote you for Australian of the Year.

Quote by Dunjma
lol yea chuck the sicky! what an aussie tradition angels fighter i too vote u for aussie of the year

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I call bullsh*t. White people don't get sacked.

Visit my friends Site
search youtube ??

"bad headbanging"
"skatepark headbanging"

??

How can you be bad at headbanging?
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
Quote by raise_the_dead
You want some real crappy headbanging? Watch Dani Filth in the video for Her Ghost in The Fog

Crap headbanging to go with a crap song.
Quote by RawrDemon
You haven't seen the video, have you?

Maybe not, but how can you be bad at swinging your head round like an idiot ?
I mean, headbanging is just as dumb as hardcore dancing!
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
Quote by guitaristdave
Maybe not, but how can you be bad at swinging your head round like an idiot ?
I mean, headbanging is just as dumb as hardcore dancing!

Headbanging is as dumb as any other form of dancing. Do you have any idea how stupid it looks if someone 's headbanging out of the rhythm?
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by Green_Jelly
Headbanging is as dumb as any other form of dancing. Do you have any idea how stupid it looks if someone 's headbanging out of the rhythm?

Hahaha true. But still

It's lame!
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
About a year and a half ago i was joking around and attempting my version of head banging and I hurt my neck pretty bad.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
Quote by blynd_snyper
you gotta admit, it's funny to headbang infront of the stupid stuck up gangstafags.

they just stare at you and think you're insane.

This is the only time a person should headbang. It can be quite amusing.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Quote by raise_the_dead

Quote by _fender_fan_

Crap headbanging.

Quote by dead_dave01
Crap headbanging

According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I think the thead here was called 'How NOT to headbang.'

If that's the one you're looking for.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY