I was trying the Highway to Hell tab and came across a small problem :P

e-||--------------|-----------------|-------------------------------------------------||
B-||o-2--2--2-----|-3--3--3-----|-3--3--3----3--3--3--------------2--2-----o||
G-||--2--2--2-----|-2--2--0-----|-2--2--0----2--2--0--------2-----2--2------||
D-||o-2--2--2-----|-0--0--0-----|-0--0--0----0--0--0-------0-----2--2-----o||
A-||--0--0--0------|---------------|------------------------------------0--0------||
E-||-----------------|(2)-2--3-----|-2--2--3----2--2--3-------2-----------------||
the 2's in the bottom are isolated from the ones above, meaning I cant play the chord without having to mute the A string. Is there any other way to play this part, because I reckoned if it was the intention to mute the A string, there would have been x-es?

Thanks in Advance
although it's not a big difference if you play the A string. but try to mute with your thumb!
for the power chord in the first bar play the a string fir the chords in the second bar mute the a string with your first finger whilst playing the e string above it
What the ancients called a clever fighter is one who not only wins, but excels in winning with ease.

Sun Tsu, The Art OF War
Mute the A string with your index finger.
Guitars:
- Ibanez GRX40
- Ibanez RG1570 MRR
- Eddy (Plywood Stratocaster Copy)
- Dean V Metalman
Amps:
- Marshall MG15 DFX with custom speaker
- Vox AD30VT
Gear:
- Boss DS-1 (Keeley modded)
- Vox V848 Wah
- Digitech RP80
i play it without the playing the notes on the low e and cant really tell the difference tbh.
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!