I've been playing a lot of classic rock in my bedroom and decided to start recording the songs I know. They are just the standards (sunshine of your love, shook me all night long, achilles last stand, purple haze etc.) and I plan on uploading all my recordings to youtube over the next week.

Here is the first and only one I've got up at the moment:

Whole Lotta Love (with backing track)

Basically what I want to know is if this level of playing is good enough to get gigs (I have a band that play at the same level as me) at local pubs etc. as a cover band? Or am I way off (as in years off)?

Thanks
I'm not exactly a zeppelin fan but that was pretty good. If you and your band can play like that together, than yeah, you probably could play in pubs and stuff. But seriously i wouldn't get too carried away with trying to play as a cover band. You definately have the skills, i suppose it would be just a matter of pubs wanting classic rock cover bands to play.
That was pretty sweet, your tone was great and I like the SG guitar. You nailed it.
Nice tone, playing was awesome.
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
Good stuff, i would like to see more though. Its quite hard to tell if your good enough to gig based on one song.
Quote by RoCk KeATeS
nice dude, very nice. Where did you get the backing track from?

Came from here

Also, I will be uploading the rest of the stuff I can play as I record it over the next week or two, maybe a track every day or two