Hey all,

A friend of mine recently downloaded a song "wet sand" by the Red Hot Chili Pepper's. However, when it's played it's not actually the Chili pepper's at all, rather it's an entirely diffrent band and song.

I think it might be a Foo Fighters song. But i can't seem to find any album or song-name for it. The lyrics are as follows... (i think)

Looking out the door, I see the rain fall, fall upon my memories(sweet and ?)
Looking out the door, I see the people walk, walk upon my memories, (arousing/crushing?) my desire, desire, desire,desire.
Looking at the (war?) I see the plane fall, fall on my memories
looking out my heart, i see the (man/memory?) fall, fall upon all these memories,(stealing,?), (arousing?) my desire, desire, desire.
(cant make out this part) why? why? why?
tell me why? why? tell me why, why why why???
it goes on for awhile more.

Any and all help with identifying it is much appreciated.

Cheers!
Jeff Buckley - lover, you should've come over?
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by GoodNite_AmyLee at Jan 8, 2007,
Thats not the song, unfortunatly.
I am also on the same quest for the title of the song, but its really diffcult to find.
You can listen to the song here: http://files-upload.com/files/512496/red hot chili peppers - stadium arcadium - wet sand.mp3 (Note that it isnt a RHCP song, thats just a fake title).
Sorry if it is illegal to put a link here, but since i cant find any info about the song, im also unsure if theres a copyright thing on it.
Greetz,
Jeffrey

p.s. i really hope someone knows it because i think its a pretty good song and i'd like to hear more from the band