link

He fucking ruled
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
/me huggles
Quote by Kensai
Heard about this last night.

I have a mastermind board game from like the 80's, and there he is, sitting on the front of the box in his big chair
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
im like really good friends with this guy called siggy, and his nickname has been magnusson for years, and i never really got it. anyway last night someone says to me 'omg siggys grandad died' and i said something along the lines of 'ahh that sucks'. then he starts going on about how it was in the paper, and i said 'was he someone i should have known?' . to which i got a stunned silence. turns out siggy's grandad was magnus magnusson. all falling into place now
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
dude theres a canadian/icelandic guy in my school with that exact same name..............
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Mastermind is on telly tonight
Quote by Kensai
I doubt it. Cos he only died yesterday and the programmes are scheduled like a few weeks in advance.

Like when Whitey died off Countdown. I did actually cry then.
Quote by Kensai
Quote by DeSean
Who??

get out, just get out
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
I'm not UKish, so I can't say I'm familiar with who this is...

But I had a game called Mastermind, though it doesn't sound like the one they described...

Was it like a trivia show?
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
Magnus owned. The noob presenter just isn't as good. It's the same with Countdown. People often say 'do you remember where you were/what you were doing' when Diana died, or Dimebag or Kurt Cobain. I can remember exactly what I was doing when Richard Whitely died.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm