Page 1 of 3
I recently tried to get out of my class right now, cause it's a complete waste of time. It's basically a free period between exams for lunch/studying. This gave me an idea for a thread, to help out other students who want to leave class.

What are some excuses you have used to skip/leave class?
Get off my lawn.
LoL just get up and leave or dont even go into class...
That what i used to do in highschool..
i just say i have a guitar lesson, works all the time
you cant spell manslaughter without laughter

Quote by ACG
I like my women how I like my cookies. Smothered in diarrhea.
Just say that you feel ill and have stomach cramps which you get often and that you normally go to the school nurse/office when it happens.
Sadly I'm not that audacious, but one brilliant one I saw in a Far Side comic was

"Sir, can I leave the room now? My brain is full."
Quote by adamrandall
ahh yes SRV. i got the intro on texas flood (easy) and then he's like twangledoodleblopdebloo dun dun dun dun DA dun DA and im like *dead*.

The Unholy plays a Jackson Warrior X through a Metal Muff

Squigglymetal!
Quote by crzywhiteboy
LoL just get up and leave or dont even go into class...
That what i used to do in highschool..

I bet you're highly successful now.....
MG Free At Last
There is onyl 1 excuse I ever used throughout my school life, and it onyl stopped workign in the last few months of school.

Diarrhea.

If you get caught walking out of school, or want to be even more upfront just tell them you have Diarrhea, and your not comfortable going in the school toilets. I swear it works every time.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
say you've got a prior commitment, but dont get anymore specific than that
Quote by ToolBass_dude
Look on youtube.com- search "rediculously hard classical **** that no one in their right mind would try" and you'll find some 5 year old asian kids playing it
i used to go to school, never show up for attendance, and they though that i was absent. Whereas i wud b playing soccer in the field the hole day!!!
Also, to get up in b/w classes tell one of ure frends before of another class to come in my class and call me for some work, like some teaachers callin me for some project or something...
Man those days were fun...
Quote by fronkpies
There is onyl 1 excuse I ever used throughout my school life, and it onyl stopped workign in the last few months of school.

Diarrhea.

If you get caught walking out of school, or want to be even more upfront just tell them you have Diarrhea, and your not comfortable going in the school toilets. I swear it works every time.

yeah that one does work indeed.
Quote by TheUnholy
Sadly I'm not that audacious, but one brilliant one I saw in a Far Side comic was

"Sir, can I leave the room now? My brain is full."

if you carried around a harddrive and had a wire coming from your head to it it would look brilliant.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by meharvan
i used to go to school, never show up for attendance, and they though that i was absent. Whereas i wud b playing soccer in the field the hole day!!!
Also, to get up in b/w classes tell one of ure frends before of another class to come in my class and call me for some work, like some teaachers callin me for some project or something...
Man those days were fun...

Errmmm....what?

Quote by meharvan
i used to go to school...

Oh; now I see.
Invader Sim excuse: Brek pencil in half, put dul part with erasor in nose.
Dib: Miss Bitters, I have a pencil lodged in my brain, may I be excused?
Bitters: How far in your brain Dib"
Dib: [looks at pencil] Pretty far.
"The inner machenisms of my mind are an inigma."

-Patrick Star
Say you need to get somethin to drink, and when you go back later, tell the teacher the vendin machines were messed up.
Have you ever went to put on a pair of underwear, but there weren't any, so you started runnin around the house flailin your arms while nude?
Or just say you have to go and find your duck, he's run off again ...and leave the room with no further explanation.
Quote by adamrandall
ahh yes SRV. i got the intro on texas flood (easy) and then he's like twangledoodleblopdebloo dun dun dun dun DA dun DA and im like *dead*.

The Unholy plays a Jackson Warrior X through a Metal Muff

Squigglymetal!
Quote by ljplum12
I bet you're highly successful now.....

very im about to be a cop..

the highschool i went to no one really gave a crap about the students there it was more like a prison then a high school.
Just fight and more fights not one person went to class..
Last edited by crzywhiteboy at Jan 8, 2007,
Well, my teacher is extremely strict. I tried to use a bathroom excuse but he watched me go down the hall into the bathroom.
Get off my lawn.
one guy in my class used to get off the same class every week cos he told his teacher he was foreign and had to go to english class
It depends on the teacher. In my high school maths i probably did/could of said "**** off im going."

Actually I did that in the "maths challenge" test thingy.
Quote by Eggmond
one guy in my class used to get off the same class every week cos he told his teacher he was foreign and had to go to english class

Brilliant!
Quote by TheUnholy
Or just say you have to go and find your duck, he's run off again ...and leave the room with no further explanation.

funniest thing I'ver heard in ages. I think it work well if you got caught sleeping. You wake up and say thatm like you've had an epiphony in your sleep.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
A kid in my friends Spanish class is a master at this. One time right after lunch and after the tardy bell rings he sticks his head in the classroom and tells the teacher "I have to go home, I broke my arm." he says this with a dead straight face cause he's a pro liar. She like " Are you sure it's broken?" Hes like "Yeah a kid stepped on it at lunch and broke it." So she says ok and lets him go. Also realize that he's a sophmore and can drive himself home. So the next day he comes in and his arm isn't bandaged or even bruised.
What's up?
"**** you bitch, im outta here."

thats how i roll.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

My old maths teacher used to simply send me out when I annoyed him too much, so I simply irritated him, got sent out and went for a walk. Worked everytime.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Keef-is-king
I was in an elevator once and just said "my god this erection is just getting in the way of EVERYTHING!"

Cleared the elevator right out.

Sorry, I have no excuse.... for that.

Haha you are amazing for that.
Get off my lawn.
My father has a good one when his boss asks him to work over time,

He likes to say, his wife starts having sex at 5 o'clock, and he likes to be there when she starts.
epic7734
Quote by Robbie n strat
I said I was going to take my insulin. I'm not even diabetic.

Well, it wouldn't be a good 'lie' if you were!
Quote by CrEePiNgDeAtH66
guitar lesson always worked for me

Wtf? Your teachers let you miss school for playing guitar?
^I think he means in school lessons, we get that in my school and it's pretty cool.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
Quote by mr_hankey

no i miss lessons for playing guitar or when i dont hav a lesson and i just feel like jamming with friends
Quote by Robbie n strat
I said I was going to take my insulin. I'm not even diabetic.

i am diabetic, and i inject or do blood sugar tests in front of everyone, it's fucking hilarious seeing 18 year olds staring in fascination at something that keeps me alive.

being diabetic, however, i often say "oh, my blood sugar was really low, so i had to go find some food..." or maybe "oh, my blood sugar was high, so i had to inject and i felt ill so i stayed home".

i used the second excuse this morning, when i couldn't face an appointment with my senior tutor, a philosophy lesson re: descartes' philosophy of mind and an english lesson with what is called a "man" but is actually probably just a cardboard cutout.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by mr_hankey

Are you from Sweden, otherwise you're a twat for using that avatar. I've already made one remove a swedish flag since the guy wasn't a Swede and please don't try to act like a Swede if you aren't.
Doubt anyone would like too though.
Page 1 of 3