Howdy.

Anyways, for Music we were told we could bring in one song, any song at all. Now me and my friend think it would be pretty fun to scare all the wankers in our Music class, so we're gonna bring in something heavy.

Now I listen to a lot of heavy music normally, so don't think I'm trying to act like something I'm not.

But basically, we want a song with a nice acoustic / piano / something soft intro that launches suddenly and unexpectedly into screaming, to scare the little buggers.

Any ideas?

EDIT: For people who are going to suggest Metallica etc, I mean scream as in Matt Heafy / Alexi Laiho / the dude from I Killed The Prom Queen screaming.
R E G G A E
Last edited by willpulman_172 at Jan 8, 2007,
Lol, Killswitch - My last seranade or Skindread - Pressure

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Quote by BodaciousBob
Lol, Killswitch - My last seranade or Skindread - Pressure

My Last Serenade has four (I believe) bars of heavy stuff before the vocalist comes in with "This revelation ..."
R E G G A E
Quote by conceptne
cemetary gates - pantera

I thought about that, the bugger is that there is the soft intro, and Phil is vocalising over it. I need screams to be the first type of vocal in the song.
R E G G A E
Deicide - Scars of the Crucifix
Death - Cosmic Sea
Opeth - The Moor (That would be a very good one)
Opeth - Ghost of Perdition

The first two don't really have instrumental intros but they come in well
killswitch engage - rose of sharyn...first half of song all screaming and heavy
or killswitch - breathe life, lots of screaming and lyrics like "now we are dying, dying the slowest death", however, i gotta say tenacious d - **** her gently worked well for me in an open music lesson to piss off the teacher
Quote by ukuleleftw
When is beating your cat not justified?

Quote by Gaz_m2k5
This is almost as stupid as when someone thought there might be a UG warehouse where all the tabs are stored.

July 8th, 2007 @ Wembley - Best day ever
Quote by broady15
killswitch engage - rose of sharyn...first half of song all screaming and heavy
or killswitch - breathe life, lots of screaming and lyrics like "now we are dying, dying the slowest death", however, i gotta say tenacious d - **** her gently worked well for me in an open music lesson to piss off the teacher

You appear to be missing the point.
R E G G A E
ur mums missing the point
Quote by ukuleleftw

Quote by Gaz_m2k5
This is almost as stupid as when someone thought there might be a UG warehouse where all the tabs are stored.

Fintroll-Blodnatt

starts off with what sounds like someone sharpening a sword for about 20-30 seconds, then goes into a slow little folkish sounding part until about 40 or so seconds until the song breaks loose.
Quote by broady15

It's easy for her to miss your point, she said she couldn't find it with a microscope.
R E G G A E
well she seemed to enjoy what i gave her neway , but lets not go away from the point of the thread, neone got suggestions for songs?
Quote by ukuleleftw

Quote by Gaz_m2k5

I would have to go with slit wrist theory - 36 crazyfists its got a softish intro then it busts into metalcore screaming like the ones your looking for
Quote by broady15

Just shut up will ya? You are neither cool nor funny. Twat.

RATM perhaps?
They got alot of groovy basslines as intro and then some pretty heavy screaming/singing and a guitar riff.
Ahahahahaha

Shadows of Betrayal - The Autumn Offering

sounds like a good bet. I'll check out Slit Wrist Theory as well.
R E G G A E
Quote by GiantRaven

Opeth - The Moor (That would be a very good one)

+1

and Under the Weeping Moon.
Last edited by buckethead_jr at Jan 8, 2007,
Opeth- Ghost of Perdition, it's perfect.
Or if you just want to really piss people off because of length, Black Rose Immortal.
Nile-Unas, Slayer of Gods.
Be a little more sublte and find Type O Negatives version of Possession originally by sarah Macla.............. Especially with the Intro that Peter gives it. Look it up on line