I play mostly metal nowadays but i made a mistake of getting a Vox Ad50Vt opposed to the Roland Cube 60 (i wasnt as into metal as i was), im at Montreal at the moment and in Brazil, i can sell the Vox for a small profit, so i am considering getting a Cube 60.

Before anyone says to get a tube amp, they are out of my price range, to loud since i live in a apartment and i seriously dont need a pro amp now (though a 5150 would be nice).

So anyway, is it worth getting a Cube 60, that i could resell for almost the price i would pay or should i just get a good distortion pedal for the Vox?

edit: or a Peavey Valveking with a good OD pedal? (this one is a tad bit more expensive)
well no point of tube if you cant crank it man! I say get the Cube60 if you want it!
Quote by False_God
well no point of tube if you cant crank it man! I say get the Cube60 if you want it!

thats what i am thinking, but still is it worth getting the Cube or just a good distortion pedal for my Vox?
there are also the likes of the Laney VC15 and similar that are god small tube amps, not sure about the price
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.