Well, it's exam time again and I have my physics exam today. My teacher is a wacko who thinks he's Bill Nye and never teaches us anything. Now we get an exam with tons of material we haven't covered and that he neglected to mention until Friday of last week. I'd say I'm pretty much screwed. Anyone else beginning to feel the pressure too?
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Quote by Jordmo
why the fuk you on here?!?

get some last minute revision in!

I am reviewing. I'm multi-tasking.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Use the gauss divergence theorem to prove your teacher is an idiot.
Looking for my India/Django.
well dont, just focus on revision
=---Can't stop addicted to the shindig!!
I have a similar problem
only the lack of info I now have is caused by the fault of the reciever. That is me.
Sleeping in class is not a good idea
I had my exams for last semester near the beginning of December. I finish this year off At around April 16-20 and get 4 months of summer.

College is great.
I know how you're feeling, I have an English AS exam on Thursday which will be about a play we haven't studied for long, and any two to four poems of a selection of a few dozen, half of which I missed studying due to missing lessons (not my fault). I'm trying to fir in all the revision I can >.>
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Slinov
i have a 25% piece of coursework to do tonight

hope you have some luck, i know i wont

Sounds familiar.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
All I've had to remember for physics so far is equations (for quite a number of different things, but they're all quite simple) and the units involved, and a bit on car safety. What do you need to remember for your exam?
Quote by Cory Smash
Well, it's exam time again and I have my physics exam today. My teacher is a wacko who thinks he's Bill Nye and never teaches us anything. Now we get an exam with tons of material we haven't covered and that he neglected to mention until Friday of last week. I'd say I'm pretty much screwed. Anyone else beginning to feel the pressure too?

I am not sure about what level you are in but in uni a prof is supposed to give an outline of what will be covered for the year, and where I come from, if he/she deviates from this and ask material not previously taugh he / she can succefully be brough to the administration for violating student rights. Even if this is just high school you could still complain as long sa you can prove that what he is asking was not covered during the rest of the year. You have rights; do not let someone in authority screw with you if you do not have to.
Exams are not everything, i used to think the same and now i realize 'Hey you know what, i dont need half this shite!'
Quote by Slinov
i have a 25% piece of coursework to do tonight

hope you have some luck, i know i wont

Haha. That's pretty funny. I just stayed up till 3:15 finishing a paper that was worth 25%
of our final grade.

Good luck...
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
It wasn't as bad as I thought. A lot of it was multiple choice so that wasn't too bad.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196