my guitar just fell of the guitar stand and now its got a mild scratch down front
any tips on removing it
you cant even feel the scratch with your fingers but still i only just got this les paul studio so i dont wanna **** it up quite yet
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
^ we now know how you wipe your ass, thanks!

Sand paper (1500-2000grit), rubbing compound, polish.
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
Or the sandpaper, but hell it's your method, go for it!
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
I think you could use T cut its what they use on car scratches and the people in this guitar shop i did my work experience use it so its ok for guitars, they were going to use it on this Sg i fucked up but i didnt want to admit I scratched it so I said it was already on there
learn to love it. My gibson is so worn down, its awesome. IMO, when you get dings, scratches, wear and tear, it makes the guitar yours. Fix ups, if youve never done any before usually dont turn out as well as you hoped, and in the back of your head you know that its been scratched up, learn to love it man!
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville
^Some people like it clean. You wouldn't ride around in a rusted, red Ferrari with a bent fender and a blue quarter panel, would you?
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
what if you want to sell it again, it scrathes in every angle, not too many potential buyers, eh?
"Marty Friedman > You" Club.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Buy the toilet Hendrix crapped in for the full "Jimi Hendrix Experience"

PM me if you think my drummer looks like angry kid

so far 61 people think he looks like angry kid
Quote by ark
learn to love it. My gibson is so worn down, its awesome. IMO, when you get dings, scratches, wear and tear, it makes the guitar yours. Fix ups, if youve never done any before usually dont turn out as well as you hoped, and in the back of your head you know that its been scratched up, learn to love it man!

yeah i guess your right
it ant going stay new forever

ill just look after it better from now on
*slaps self on wrist*
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
if the guitar isn't actually damaged, then it's nothing. i bought a guitar because it was scratched before (well and cus the shop decreased the price :P)
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Pacifica112J
Turtle wax, and a buffing wheel on a dremel works for my ML.

I wouldn't use a buffing wheel unless you have some experience with it first. If you don't do it right, you can cause more of a mess then what you had before.
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
I know how to fix that scratch, add a new one!

My stuff
Fender Telecaster Aerodyne Series
Gibson 1980 Les Paul Standard
Fender Standard Strat
Taylor 414-ce
Takamine Acoustic
1938 Gibson Lap Steel (priceless)
Fender Blues Junior
USA Big Muff Pi
Danelectro Fab Overdrive

My band
shit on it
nah jsut kidding, erm get a gibson touch up marker, if they got the right colour one that is
gear:
Gibson Sg special faded
esp/ltd v-250
some dodgy russian acoustic (accord or something)
marshall valvestate 8080 w/foot switch
marshall mg 10cd
boss ds-2
behringer eq700
morley bad horsie 2