hey i've been playing need for speed carbon and am currently on the last city (or part of city, whatever it is) but the problem is i can't win any of the races, and i mean ANY. it's a joke, whatever type of race it is i just cant win, the opponents cars are too good for mine. i've got the mercades, the top speed and handling are over half way and the acceleration is nearly full (on the performance stats). There's no more performance upgrades i can get for the car and the better car i've just unlocked is 250k to buy and i only have 150k or something like that. is there something wrong i've done (or not done) during the game? i've tried using all the different members of my crew but still i cant win. any help would be much appreciated,
thnx in advanced.
Quote by codybcool
Stagg's are the kind of brand that you see selling on eBay from a 0 feedback Chinese man for 99p and no one buys them.

www.hotguitarist.com
I haven't played NFS since they went with the whole japanese car movement

But....

Did you race in the easier tracks?
hue
sell some of your extra cars and try to get it
paco's pink tacos home of the dirty sanchez
sell the mercedes. what car was it you unlocked, the mercialago or the carerra GT? if you do the canyon race for the mercialago with a rx7 its easily possible, then just sell all of your cars (bar 1 i think you need to be able to get to the car lot!).

by the way, the blocker (the one that drives the muscle car, cant remember his name) is the only guy you should ever use. i've never found a use for the drafter or scout. while you're at it, do any races in the other regions you haven't done yet for a bit of cash. i went into the last area with over 300,000 to spend, simply because i unlocked the rx7 and sold my rx8, and never bought another car except the mercialago
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
I think he havn't unlocked most of the tier 3 cars because he is just in the beginning city of it... A tier 2 car could do it and you must upgrade your crew members cars...
when I got my first tier 3 car (Lambo Gallardo) I then won many races then change to a Lambo again but the Murcialago...
^you don't unlock a tier 3 car for a while. the easiest is probably the gallardo to unlock. with that its easy enough to blitz anything except the mercialago.

Quote by metaldud536

^it is. its stupidly easy sometimes. the only thing that really, really annoyed me was the very last canyon race. and when the cops chase you. however, it is still alright to play sometimes, and the exotic cars are nice. wheras NFSU2 was full of boy racer cars, there are real workhorses in carbon (using the NFS licensing of course) that beat the shit out of them. heck, the lambo's leave a evo VIII in the dust in about 2 seconds

Quote by metaldud536

^^

yeap it is... I wish they bring back the older one's

TS: just go unlock the Gallardo first then you're set...

EDIT: I'm sure that any tuners would be smoked by an exotic
even if the tuner is modified...