that everytime there is a photo of a member of a band on the main UG page, the person has his head tilted (is that even english?? ) to the left or right?
It's all like / / \ or so, everytime I look

Maybe it's just me
but it's retarded.
Last edited by Klayy at Jan 10, 2009,
It's called photography. When was the last time you saw a picture of someone in an ad where the face was presented at a symmetrical angle?
Quote by Archaon
It's called photography. When was the last time you saw a picture of someone in an ad where the face was presented at a symmetrical angle?

kids in africa?
I think symmetry pwns.

Either way, tilted is a word.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Are you ^(Archaon) saying a symmetrical image is not good photography, photogenic? Cos i'd have to disagree, there are many other factors than just the direction someone is looking.
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM (Swinehead pups)
Fender Custom Shop American Classic Strat
Mesa/Boogie Lone Star special
Marshall Guv'nor GV - 2
Boss Overdrive OD - 3
Ibanez Weeping Demon WD7
Boss Digtal Delay DD-6
Flanger
Guys, guys, it's because they're bending over to fit their heads inside that tiny little box, it's only like, an inch wide .
Quote by guywithguitar
Guys, guys, it's because they're bending over to fit their heads inside that tiny little box, it's only like, an inch wide .

Quote by funkymuzak
Are you ^(Archaon) saying a symmetrical image is not good photography, photogenic? Cos i'd have to disagree, there are many other factors than just the direction someone is looking.

No, not necessarily.

I'm saying it's just unlikely in an advertisement.