just moved to a no name village called crondall,(trust me its in the middle of nowhere), in the surrey hampshire sort of area, and am looking for a metal band to jam and gig with and hopefully b kickass at the same time. Im sort of moderate-advanced lead guitarist and am looking for band mates aged 13-18. probably wont get any good replies on here but worth a shot right?

metal up ur ass!!
Ahh, you're a year too early for me, I think I'm going to be moving to Hampshire later in the year to study at Southampton Uni...
Quote by jazznaz
Ahh, you're a year too early for me, I think I'm going to be moving to Hampshire later in the year to study at Southampton Uni...

s'hamptons not in hampshire is it?
and if it is i think he means nearer surrey not the coast
Yea, Soton is in Hampshire. And Surrey forms part of my commute, so I'd be local.
awesome, shame that i have to wait a year, but still thats great! wasnt expecting any replies on here.

metal up ur ass!!
bassist, rhythm guitarist(although one who can still shred there ass off),a drummer and a vocalist.

metal up ur ass
sounds pretty good, well i play guitar, for reference am currently playin pantera, megadeth etc and writing songs too so.
If your interested then send me an email my address is dermot_spades@hotmail.co.uk
just a random email address name btw

cheers
im from portsmouth
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins