Page 1 of 3
Yeah you just saw, she deleted the thread. Her 13 year old friend ODed in school and is probably dead. Discuss? I dont feel any symphathy. What is she doing with drugs at 13?
I dont feel bad for the girl who OD'd. She shouldnt have been such a stupid ass. She was 13 and trying to get high knowing god damn good and well what it could do. What a waste of life.
i doubt shes dead, they can treat pretty much OD as long as you get the hospital fast enough. seriously, dont be an ass.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
no sympaphy from me. i mean, you **** around with drugs, you die. and if you OD on say, paracetomol and alcohol, i think you're a dick for not facing your problems.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
i doubt shes dead, they can treat pretty much OD as long as you get the hospital fast enough. seriously, dont be an ass.

Then again, we could all be wrong and was just sick or something.
Have you not thought she maybe wasn't taking drugs to get high?

Seriously, I think drugs used recreationally are just plain dumb, but you're below that. Grow up.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

you don't feel any sympathy for a 13 year old who ODd? that must make you, ,what..12?

someone that young could easily be influenced to do whatever. just knowing that and seeing that you "don't have any sympathy" tells me that you are just as young and immature
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
Quote by willpulman_172
You're going to Hell.

I'll bring you cookies when I go down.

Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
Hahahaha.

Why the hell did she delete the thread before I got to find out what she OD'd on!
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
when your thirteen anything could kill you...i cant say i didnt try any new shit when i was 13. i do feel bad for her and i hope she gets better. imagine you were climbing a really tall tree just to see what it would feel like to be that high and you fell and died and everyone said....i dont feel bad....he/she shouldnt have been so dumb to climb that tree. same shit....grow up you dumb ****s
Quote by phatsack
you don't feel any sympathy for a 13 year old who ODd? that must make you, ,what..12?

someone that young could easily be influenced to do whatever. just knowing that and seeing that you "don't have any sympathy" tells me that you are just as young and immature

No, my brother is 13, and I know plenty of 13 year olds. None are stupid enough to take drugs, and the ones that do, are well informed of it and do it to look cool. I dont have sympathy or sadness for them because they brought it upon themselves.
Asprin can cause the symptoms of an OD, since its a blood thinner the body wouldnt be able to regulate heat as well, and it could cause fainting...dunno about a seizure. Might still be not an OD
Quote by insideac
No, my brother is 13, and I know plenty of 13 year olds. None are stupid enough to take drugs, and the ones that do, are well informed of it and do it to look cool. I dont have sympathy or sadness for them because they brought it upon themselves.

Again, how do you know it was a drug used recreationally?
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by JamieB
Again, how do you know it was a drug used recreationally?

You didnt read my post where I said "Then again, we could all be wrong and it was something else" or something. And if it happened in school, it means someone snuck it in for her, or she did, because the school nurses dont hand out medicine unless you supply it, or they regulate your intake if they do.
Quote by insideac
.... and the ones that do, are well informed of it and do it to look cool.

What an ironic statement.
Epiphone Les Paul
T. Haruo Acoustic
Fender MusicMan 210 (130w)
Maybe she was/is emo....
And did it while blaring out some of the new My Chemical Romance CD ?
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
Quote by insideac
Then again, we could all be wrong and was just sick or something.

yeah thats what i was thinking, it could have just been a seizure.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Okay, deleted this thread. I just found out why she did it, it's serious. Okay? Now delete this thread, please. That's why I deleted it, I just found out
#20 Ramones Worshipper RAMONES. PM hardrock1315 to join.
Quote by GiantRaven
You ass

Were you the guy with the guy flipping his guitar?
If so get it back
Quote by sthall
What an ironic statement.

Yeah its like the idiot classmates that do 120 mph on a 20mph street even though someone that killed a friend drunk driving and speeding came in to talk to them at school.

Quote by G.I.R.L
Okay, deleted this thread. I just found out why she did it, it's serious. Okay? Now delete this thread, please. That's why I deleted it, I just found out

Explain us the story and Ill delete it
It doesnt matter if the drugs were recreational or she was depressed and taking mommies anti-depressants.

When I was 13 I never took drugs because "I was easily influenced". Why should we feel bad because she was so ignorant to think that she couldnt deal with life? There are hundreds of options for kids like that other then suicide. Trust me I know.
Quote by insideac
Yeah its like the idiot classmates that do 120 mph on a 20mph street even though someone that killed a friend drunk driving and speeding came in to talk to them at school.

Explain us the story and Ill delete it

It's something with her family. It's very, very serious. I don't want to say exactly.
don't you get it? 13yr olds are KIDS! kids do things to look cool, just like you said.
but after a KID matures he/she will look back and say "damn that was a stupid thing to do" But this KID probably won't have that chance.
and, like I said before, judging by your quickness to not be sympathetic just shows how much of a KID you are.

/thread
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Quote by G.I.R.L
It's something with her family. It's very, very serious. I don't want to say exactly.

Her family drugged her? Oh crap I hope she doesnt get the family after me >_>
Quote by willpulman_172
You're going to Hell.

I'll bring you cookies when I go down.

This post made my day.
-Roy

My Gear
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Stratocaster
Washburn Lyon (LCT24)
Silvertone Revolver Bass
Ibanez IJV50 Acoustic
Fender CD160E-12
Guild Starfire IV
Some cruddy classical that my parents bought off ebay for like 40 bucks.
Quote by insideac
Yeah you just saw, she deleted the thread. Her 13 year old friend ODed in school and is probably dead. Discuss? I dont feel any symphathy. What is she doing with drugs at 13?

Idiot.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
No, there was an incident in her family. Please just delete this.
Quote by phatsack
don't you get it? 13yr olds are KIDS! kids do things to look cool, just like you said.
but after a KID matures he/she will look back and say "damn that was a stupid thing to do" But this KID probably won't have that chance.
and, like I said before, judging by your quickness to not be sympathetic just shows how much of a KID you are.

/thread

I AM only a kid you idiot. Im 18. Point?
Quote by chubbychunks
Were you the guy with the guy flipping his guitar?
If so get it back

I lost it when my avatar got changed to the Chinko thing

I don't think I had it saved

*goes to look*
Awww, your mad cause I dont feel sympathy. Your just as much of an ass for your views of me as I am for my views of the od'd dumb shit. Besides, can I ask what a 27 year old is doing hanging out on an internet guitar forum at 12:30 in the afternoon? Maybe you should go OD, you tool.
Shame, 13 year old ODing. Thats really, really pathetic.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Quote by insideac

exactly my point, I was 18 once too
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Quote by insideac

How is 18 a kid?

Maybe you should grow the fuck up.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by G.I.R.L

Other threads discussing other matters that are serious aren't closed, we have a right to a discussion. If you explain what it was then perhaps it'll be closed.

I personally don't feel sympathy to people who attempt to take their own lives, everybody goes through strife, some more than others, but everyone is there. If someone is so selfish as to kill themselves, then they don't deserve sympathy. That's my opinion.
Unless this was a girl who OD'd whilst using a recreational drug, from what I can tell we don't know, if so then she knew the risks and it's her fault.

EDIT: Took me a while to post this, so I'm a wee bit behind. Sorry.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by fronkpies
How is 18 a kid?

Maybe you should grow the fuck up.

So youre telling me.....since Im older, I should care for every stupid death?
Eh, suicide is so pointless

I've felt just as bad as most of these other lil kiddies and I never offed myself

Things get better as you get older, you understand the world more
Page 1 of 3