I don't usually venture into this forum seen as my bass skills are minimal at best but I recently stumbled across this local band. Bassist is called Kevin Glasgow. I seriously recommend you check out the songs and in particular the bass solos in Vapourised and particularly Roll N Rock.

I'm still cleaning up the semen from the sexy tones of this jazz masters 8 string bass.

http://www.myspace.com/greengoblinband
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
...I'm actually very impressed. Wow. Very skilled and tasteful bassist.
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Sounds to me like an excuse.

"Honey, I've got to buy a new bass! This diamond is made of a dead guy! I made him a promise!"

Most Bitter/Cynical member of the Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Last edited by canadianpunk071 at Jan 8, 2007,

I count 8.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

^ I know, I saw that pic right after I edited my post
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Sounds to me like an excuse.

"Honey, I've got to buy a new bass! This diamond is made of a dead guy! I made him a promise!"

Most Bitter/Cynical member of the Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
I can't believe nobody is checking this guy out. It's ridiculous.
Quote by CornLord

...That guys quite impressive, if all the members were that good they might get far

Edit: zOMGz, A banjo!