Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
those things are heavy as ****, they had one in a northern guitars in Leeds.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
I'd say they're better than my Stagg XB300 . Duff also used to have the LB-3 Gibson
Actually, I am.

I found them for sale before that.

You just need to phone up to get them.
Quote by demoniacfashion

Quote by Oasis-fanatic

Quote by human panda
I can't really phone up them numbers my old god, there not english ^^.
Quote by Staggoli
I can't really phone up them numbers my old god, there not english ^^.

are we on about GAK??
thats a british site (Y)
I get stuff from they're all the time
Quote by Nemesis260
police is logical. or do your duty and rape him back

GEAR:
Laney BH150
Marshall B150
Line6 Spider II 15
BOSS HM-2 Heavy Metal (80's!)
Epi SG Special
Peavey Milestone III
Not the gibson site!

The Coda-Music Site.
Quote by demoniacfashion

Quote by Oasis-fanatic

Quote by human panda
I don't particularly like them, it's as if they were thought up for the purpose of Gibson having their foot in the door of the bass world as well.

EDIT: Staggoli, please be careful with double posting, it's against the rules and I see you're pretty new so yeah, just a heads up.
Quote by musiclover2399
I don't particularly like them, it's as if they were thought up for the purpose of Gibson having their foot in the door of the bass world as well.

+1 they dont seem like gibson put much thought into them they are a direct copy of the les paul guitar just like the sg bass is identical to the sg guitar and same with the explorer firebird/thunderbird and the flying v

imo gibson cant make a good individual bass but they do sound really fat which is a plus if thats the sound you want
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
I think they look good, which I wasn't expecting 'cause the SG basses I think look awful, they just look silly

Slightly pointless post here perhaps but oh well
Quote by chocolateman900
I think they look good, which I wasn't expecting 'cause the SG basses I think look awful, they just look silly

Slightly pointless post here perhaps but oh well

i think the complete opposite of you to me the les paul bass just looks stupid and pointless

but i love the look of the sg bass i wouldnt buy one cos its short scale but i still like the look
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by Staggoli
I agree! Thats why I want a Les Paul

dude, the guitars wiegh as much as a minivan, i cant imagin what the basses wiegh. i love my fender, it wieghs less than my schecter guitar. hehe. dude seriously make sure thats not going to bug you in the future, if you use ANY stage presence thats gonna annoy the **** out of you.
I suggest staying away from that bass. It is extremely sexy but is SO hard to play. You actually have to use your muscles to keep the head off the floor. It sounds awesome but is a difficult instrument.
TRANSFIXUS SED NON MORTUUS
suit yourself can u afford the chiropractor bills for later aswell though lol
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I don't like Fenders theres only one model I like which is discontinued. And the LP isn't ugly.
Ok i'm back from a prolonged stay, and i've decided to get the Fender Prescision bass it cost me £200 pound less and its much better . Thanks to you all what helped my descsion
D:

You could have atleast tried the SG Bass! It is a gem in generic crap! Probably THE fattest sounding short scale EVER! The rest of the Basses I dont' particularly care for, but I will get an SG Reissue if it is the LAST thing I do!
Quote by Staggoli
Ok i'm back from a prolonged stay, and i've decided to get the Fender Prescision bass it cost me £200 pound less and its much better . Thanks to you all what helped my descsion

it probably weighs 200 pounds lighter too!
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!