Poll: Peavey XL or Line 6 Spider II
Poll Options
View poll results: Peavey XL or Line 6 Spider II
Line 6 Spider II
2 14%
Peavey XL
12 86%
Voters: 14.
i traded my old ashdown angel (since i have 2 of them) for a line 6 spider 2 150w head and a peavey xl head, i am planning to keep one as a backup and sell the other to make some money

which one do you think i should keep, i like both as a backup, the line 6 is kl because it has the saved banks and effects but does sound VERY digital, and the peavey is very simular, not as fake sounding though!!

man, tube amps will always win
GEAR

ESP LTD Viper 400 with EMG 81s
Jackson Dinky DXMG with EMG 81/85
Ashdown Fallen Angel 60 DSP
Ashdown Fallen Angel Cab 120W 4X12
Keeley Modded SD-1 Overdrive
Korg DT-10 Tuner
Noise gate (cheap)
EQ (cheap)
No idea which you should keep, just wanted to congratulate you on the Ashdown! I've got the 2x12 version. While I'm here, how does it sound with the actives? I gotta say as well I'm really not a fan of the spider, and although I've never tried the XL, I think I'd prefer it!
keep the ashdown!!!
My Gear:
Jackson King-V
Crate GT65
Ibanez Weeping Demon 7
Digitech Whammy 2

Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?
WHY?

because i needed to make money, i am in debt!!!

i love my ashdown to bits, it is so underrated!!!

seriusly, i wouldnt sell that, tubes rule!!!! i needed a cheap backup, thats all!
GEAR

Korg DT-10 Tuner
Noise gate (cheap)
EQ (cheap)
Quote by Crimson_tornado
No idea which you should keep, just wanted to congratulate you on the Ashdown! I've got the 2x12 version. While I'm here, how does it sound with the actives? I gotta say as well I'm really not a fan of the spider, and although I've never tried the XL, I think I'd prefer it!

it sounds awsome mate,

truley amazing! sounds like a monster when cranked!!! i run my keeley m,odded SD-1 through it too to get more gain! but it sounds amazing, trust me, beats any solid state and all tube amps in the price range!!!

and i owuld go for some actives,i am waiting to install a bare knuckle miracle man into my jackson however!

cant wait
GEAR

Korg DT-10 Tuner
Noise gate (cheap)
EQ (cheap)