I really start playing some nice pieces on my Ibanez SZ320.
The neck is great.
I'm quite into blues so recently I bought a Fender Highway one Strat. I really like the sounds of those single coils, but playing that V-neck I got cramps in my left-hand.
So my problem is : I like the Fender sounds, but I hate the neck, and I like the ibanez neck, but it doens't have the sounds I want.

Anyone who got an alternative or a solution to solve this . If you need more info, ask me...
....go get a gibson( or at least an epi)

no not really, It is because the fender has a thicker neck. Unless you have tiny hands, all I can say is just keep playing, and eventually it will stop hurting.
Founder of the Trombone>Sax>all club, pm me my fellow 'boners!!

we hit harder than anyone else. Ug's lacrosse club, pm me or hrdcorelaxplaya to join!
try an olp? I heard they have pretty small necks, not sure of the sound though

just a suggestion for you to look into not certain though.
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
thing with fenders is once you get used to the necks you won't want to play anything else... unless that's just what happened to me.
Live Rig January 2018

Fender Baja Telecaster/Danelectro DC-12
Boss TU-3, Ibanez TS9, Fulltone OCD 1.7, Boss CS-3, EHX Small Clone, MXR Carbon Copy
1964 Vox AC30TB with '69 Rola G12M "blackbacks"
Elixir Nanoweb 10-52 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks