im sure some of you have heard of this video...the one where the guy is like i am so amazing i play so fast i play at like level 50 million...can somone plz post a link to this video. thank you
Type in "Yngwie Malmsteem Lesson" or something similar on Youtube. To be frank, it sucks. When the **** did Yngwie become Austrian?
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

petrucci phsyco excersises. its hilarious, i dont think the guys above understand that its not really malmsteen, or petrucci. and somebody overdubbed their voices and guitar playing
It's Phyco, not phsyco... Don't ask me why, I didn't name it. But they are quite hilarious. Just Youtube them.
Go get your shovel.
Search adam02. That's the guy who done them. You'll find everything he done if you search it.

ROFLOLMAOWTFBBQ!
AHAHA those are hilarious
Gear:

Guitar
Recording king RD 22
Ibanez Jet King JTK2
Dean bass guitar

Amp
Peavey ValveKing 212
Bass Acoustic b100
"any kind of small mammals you can eat alive...uh...small mammals are really good for the hands..."

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by devilscruffs14
petrucci phsyco excersises. its hilarious, i dont think the guys above understand that its not really malmsteen, or petrucci. and somebody overdubbed their voices and guitar playing

+1
the secret tape is the best, its like "i can play in time signatures like 69/42"
"ahh thats an impossible time signature"
"SHUT UP NOOB!!"
that always cracks me up lol
gear:
Gibson Sg special faded
esp/ltd v-250
some dodgy russian acoustic (accord or something)
marshall valvestate 8080 w/foot switch
marshall mg 10cd
boss ds-2
behringer eq700
morley bad horsie 2
"Yeah, don't look now but there's this random asian guy stalking us..."

I love how Myung is like the scapegoat for every DT joke. Poor guy, he's so good too, though his bass work is usually drowned out.
Last edited by Archaon at Jan 8, 2007,
Quote by chocolatguitar

LOL I hate shred and shits not blocked out anymore so you can just say it
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by chocolatguitar

That's the funniest thing I've seen all day!!!

hahahaha
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by grantml02
LOL I hate shred and shits not blocked out anymore so you can just say it

Really? Shit.... sweet
Go get your shovel.