Can u get them to fit American fenders because i would love one on my precision bass but the bridge only attaches with 3 screws and the badass II has 5 screws
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
The Badass III fits the MIA and Deluxe Fenders, yes.
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Sounds to me like an excuse.

"Honey, I've got to buy a new bass! This diamond is made of a dead guy! I made him a promise!"

Most Bitter/Cynical member of the Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Cheers dude, just looked it up and yeah it is designed to fit americans, plus the saddles are pre-slotted too i think which means no nasty messing around with a file for me. Just got to find somewhere in the UK to sell them now
Quote by Bumper

^There you go, plus they allow them to still be string through as well right? Who knew the worst part of fender basses would give birth to such an awesome bass component?
Yeah, so Badass+string through = amazing sustain! Plus, i just found some place that ships to the UK and its cheaper than buying a Badass II from my local shop! This just gets better and better!
Quote by Bumper

Yep, they allow string-thru as well. (EDIT, beaten to it)

BA bridges are awesome; definitely a highly recommended replacement. God I hate standard Fender bridges (and all the evil clones they spawn).

EDIT 2: indie_bassist, your avatar rocks my socks.
Quote by MetalUpTheAss

"Honey, I've got to buy a new bass! This diamond is made of a dead guy! I made him a promise!"

Quote by canadianpunk071
EDIT 2: indie_bassist, your avatar rocks my socks.

I've kinda hijacked this dudes thread but cheers guys!
Quote by Bumper

Absolutely! They have excellent sustain and adjustments are an ease. It cuts intonation adjustment time in half.
I'd check out the Gotoh 201 if I were you... much cheaper and the saddles do not have to be filed. It's a heavy mass bridge with similar looks to the stock Fender bridge. IMO the BA2 is ugly and looks bad on basses.
Quote by SuperSnake2012
I'd check out the Gotoh 201 if I were you... much cheaper and the saddles do not have to be filed. It's a heavy mass bridge with similar looks to the stock Fender bridge. IMO the BA2 looks badass on basses.

Fixed.
Dinobot clone of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Member #6 of the Geddy Lee fan club - pm RIC4003 to join.
UG spartan number 180
Sustain and more harmonic richness.

On a GOOD jazz bass, a badass 2 bridge is ONLY a positive, IMO.
haha
the strings might feel a bit tighter but everything's clearer . make sure u file the grooves though
My Gear:

'06 Fender Jazz Bass MIM (black w/Badass II)
'99 Fender P-Bass MIM (midnight blue w/Badass II)
Fender Rumble 60 amp
Yes but the only problem I have is the high action. It's so fat that the action is a little high for me but it's fine now that I got my finger srength back(I switched to guitar for awhile ).
TRANSFIXUS SED NON MORTUUS
Do Badass bridges fit anything other than Fenders?
Member of the Morley PWB Owners Club. PM mountaindew88 to join.
^ Sure, the original Badass is a Gibson bridge replacement. And you can mount a Badass bridge on pretty much any bass, it just won't necessarily be a drop-in replacement. You'll have to drill new holes.
Quote by MetalUpTheAss