I have been playing for a week and I consider myself decent. My best songs are probably money by pink floyd and spiders by System of a Down. Any other good beginner songs?

Also, anyone know a good free bass tuner online? Thanks.
tunemybass.com

check out a song called donna lee by jaco pastorius. really great beginner line..

welcome to the site, and welcome to bass. and no offence, but you're not decent if you've been playing a week. trust me.
Well I've been playing for 4-5 months now. I found "My Michelle" by Guns N' Roses easy for me, it's not too fast or slow.

As for tuners, not sure but gutiar pro has a bass tuner.
Quote by Applehead
tunemybass.com

check out a song called donna lee by jaco pastorius. really great beginner line..

welcome to the site, and welcome to bass. and no offence, but you're not decent if you've been playing a week. trust me.

Haha id love to see someone been playing a week try that out! And yeah after playing a week, you got a very long way to go.
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
I'm trying to think what I played when I first started, Anything Blink 182, or most of Green Day's newer stuff, if you want something a bit more popular amongst bassists try 'Sunshine of your Love' by Cream, very easy but cool.
Welcome to bass and the forums. We're a decent lot here
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
^Yep, like she said. A decent lot lol, God I don't know why but I love the accents of English people, like seriously. I can just gawk at the grammar and pronunciation differences all day. I want to marry an English girl to gawk at the accent and cultural differences.

Sorry, I'm just bored here in Illinois, the land of a guy that was born in Kentucky.

I advise the song Louie Louie, very easy and familiar. Also usually pop punk in general, like sum 41.
Most System of a Down songs are easy and fun to play. Some might challenge who but a challenge can only make you better.
Bass is my life.
Try pinball wizard by the who and sin city by ac dc and black knight by deep purple.Um and highvoltage by ac dc and back in black. Hav fun
Quote by Damaged Roses
I don't really understand why basses have 24 frets, I mean, I've never seen a bassist playing more than the 12 fret.

My Gear-
Warwick Double Buck
Epiphone EB0
GK MB 210
Fender Rumble
AC/DC and Black Sabbath have pretty simple lines a lot of the time (except for NIB).
Paul McCartney has a lot of simple but effective lines.