can anyone tell me any information or what these are like to play and stuff please
cos i found one for £199
thanks
MIJ Rhoads Pro '90
Epi LP Prophecy GX + LP Custom Maple EMGs
MIJ Soloist XL '93 =]
MIJ Fender Strat Kahler
Squire tele '94?
Warlock platinum '90? old shape

Laney VC15

Jackhammer
TRADES????
my friend has the js35rr (the same guitar but with a floyd rose)

the distorted tone sounds good, but for cleans not so muchn
I advise you. It's a great guitar for metal, jackson makes a quality product. It gets my vote.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
BUY ONE!!! I have one and it's awesome. I put some Dimarzio Evolution pickups in it and it sounds better than my friends RR5. I highly recommend it.
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
It's a good beginning axe but for a second guitar save and buy somthign from the pro or mg series at least. It'll be far superior in the long run.
It's not bad, play one in a shop first to see if you're comfortable with the shape and sound. If it's good and you like it, go for it! Also, look into the Ibanez RG321MH, they are super strat shape but also pretty good.
It's sweet, Jackson ftw. Get it
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
i doubt it's amazing, especially if it has a locking trem.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Best buy with ~350(200 pounts no?) is to search eBay for a vintage guitar, you can snag some great deals. Jackson Concepts go for pretty cheap, less than 300 most of the time and they are pretty much mid range Jacksons from 1994. Another alternative and Charvel Model series, Fusion and 4xx models, all great guitars. There was a Model 4 that was on eBay for $170 shipped.
1992 Ibanez S540 sol
1988? Kramer Pacer Mutt
im bought it now cant wait for it to come
and oh yeah it has no floyd rose so your thinking of a diffrent one
MIJ Rhoads Pro '90
Epi LP Prophecy GX + LP Custom Maple EMGs
MIJ Soloist XL '93 =]
MIJ Fender Strat Kahler
Squire tele '94?
Warlock platinum '90? old shape

Laney VC15

Jackhammer
TRADES????
BUY ONE!!! I have one and it's awesome. I put some Dimarzio Evolution pickups in it and it sounds better than my friends RR5. I highly recommend it.

Opinions are like assholes, Cody.

And it's an RR3.

Bitch.

LMAO
My friend owns one, its awsome, not very comfy to sit down with but i ghess you could get used to it.
My current rig:
Samick Strat
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox DA-5
Samick 80 watts amp (Doesn't sound good though)
Zoom 505
Boss DS-2
:stickpoke