i like jacksons, i like mahogany and neck-thrus, so i looked at the kevin bond rhoads. the only problem - i want an OFR. how much would it cost to have it routed, and add the cost of installation, and the guitar, and the bridge (about $170-$200)? thanks in advance.
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

fender mexican fat strat (discontinued)
mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
It's at least $200 just for the OFR (I actually just bought one). I have no clue how much it would cost to have someone route the body I'm sure it would be expensive and you would have to get it repainted. You might be better off getting a custom or building your own.

Have you looked at the ESP Laiho guitars they are almost the exact same shape specs with OFR.
more about 3-400, the bridge itself costs 160-180 dollars, you'd have to do a neck mod to get the locking nut on there (yes, it is basically required, or you'll be going out of tune ALOT, even with locking tuners) and routing it and mounting all the hardware will be another 1-200 just for their labor, it's more trouble than worth, an LFR, especially jackson's mid-high range guitars, are actually pretty good, i'd say their high end guitars with LFR's are comparable to OFR's
then nevermind, i forgot about the neck mod part oh well, ill look at alexis and rr1s. thanks.
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

fender mexican fat strat (discontinued)
mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal