^Just like the title said. Thanks in advance
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
If I were you i would just save up money for a larger amp and just use that. I dont see the use for a 'practise only' amp, but then again, thats all i have.

I heard the Roland Cubes are good for metal, and arent huge though. Dont know how much they are. I think the microcube is pretty cheap.
Quote by omega5
if you had acted quicker you could have gotten a cube30 from musicians friend like i did. but they're discontinued now.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Roland-Cube-20X-Amp-With-COSM?sku=487031
go for that

I did see that, but i'm from Venezuela and they don't accept (by now) international credit card even if the shipping is inside USA. I'm thinking to buy from the catalog of music123, is the only site i know that accept ordering from outside USA.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey

MY VIDEOS
Does Venezuela have an ebay? If so get on there and find one.
Quote by deg0ey
The best pickups for emo are no pickups at all...

Gear:

1996 Les Paul Classic w/ Alnico II's
Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals
Quote by bonchie1
Does Venezuela have an ebay? If so get on there and find one.

No, there's something called "deremate", which is something like ebay, the difference is that everything about music instruments they sell it extremely overpriced. I mean, an used squier (from china, not even the affinity one) can cost like 250$ or a new crate powerblock for 250$ too. Thats why i'm looking to buy from USA, even with the shipping and taxes, it will cost me much lesser than buy it here.

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey

MY VIDEOS