If you can get an extra $50 or so you can get an SZ320 which is awesome and IMO beats any RG hands down.
Quote by GuitarEvan07
What about the ibanez rg370dx, i tried it out and it seemed like the best. I heard the trem is bad though.

Cheap trems are a bad idea full stop, and the 350/370s have Edge III's = poor. Go for an RG321
Quest for "the tone": pending.
You COULD possibly find a used RG 550/570 for that price. Or, add another 100 and you could buy an S Series with a ZR trem. Those trems are amazing.
the rg321 is hardtail,save up a 100 more bux and you can get an ibanez s model,i got my s520ex for 500 bux,and its awesome,the zr is a great trem...but idk if u r askin for a trem,or avoiding them by your question/statement...but the rd321 is one of the best hardtail guitars ive played...
What new friends will the day bring?

Private in the 7>6

[Member of the Ibanez S Players.] PM Striketalonx to join
Keep your eye on eBay and you could probably pick up an RG550. If not, RG321 for sure.
My gear:
'96 Ibanez S540FMTT
'91 Standard Gibson SG [w/ Bare Knuckle Warpigs]
Peavey Triple XXX 112
well see, the rg321 look great, but i thought a locking trem would be pretty cool, cause i could dive down with the whammy and not go outa tune. hows the trem on the rg321? can it dive down? i know it will untune, but can it dive pretty far?
Its A Hard Tail
--Caleb
Quote by caughtinamosh
don't stick your penis in it

MY RIG!
Kramer Striker Custom FR-424 CM
B.c Rich Bronze Warlock
Johnson Electric Acoustic
Zoom GFX-1 Multi Effect pedal
Randall RX25
Behringer Distortion Pedal
it cant dive down at all. Its hardtail. There is no tremelo on it at all, its a string through. Look up pictures of it
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

hardtails have no tremelo,you should save up for an s or a higher end rg...like Jarrot said,keep your eye on ebay,and you could catch a good rg550,but make sure its trem is still good...

Private in the 7>6

ud be better off buyin a rg5550 or an S series,itd cost a assload for routing,and for a good floyd

Private in the 7>6

With some luck you can get an S470 for under $400 on ebay...

$500 should do it.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?