Hi....

I just got a 2nd hand AVT150H head and AVT412 cab and im thinking of upgrading my old Behringer GMX212 to the head version and add it to the stack so i can use the metal sound of the Behringer and then switch using a footswitch (possibly the Behringer AB200) to the Marshall head for the clean/overdrive...

I'm just wondering how i should connect the two heads to the cab... is it safe/clever to make a 'Y' lead out of speaker cable or should i have a footswitch/switch there too?

cheers for the help
I am currently having an in-depth conversation with an orang-utan on the shortage of rubber bands available to the fruit bats in Outer Mongolia.

It's a serious problem.
I'd definatly use a switch. Just a simple 2 pole with 2 inputs to one output. Push once for Marshall push again for behringer. Or... (and no offence intended) sell them both and get something decent
none taken... i like what i have, does the job i need it to and i aint loaded so i got all my gear on the cheap, except my guitars (they definately werent cheap :S )
I am currently having an in-depth conversation with an orang-utan on the shortage of rubber bands available to the fruit bats in Outer Mongolia.

It's a serious problem.
I say you sell off your stuff. You can AT LEAST get a nice JCM900 combo or 5150 combo off Ebay for $400. What exactly are you looking to play?
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)