Well, today's my 16th birthday, and my sister and her b/f have me some money.

Well, I get home from school, and my sister's b/f is smiling kinda, and as I reach for my door, there's a condom on my door.....My first thought was, "WTF?!?!", but it wasn't used (a HUGE relief), and I just pulled it off, and as I opened my door...

There were condom balloons all over my bed with change in them, and one with a 10 dollar bill..... strangest shit ever.

I have a pic of them, but my mom's cable that connects it to the computer doesn't work....
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
^
That's great.

I had the chicken pocks when I was a little kid on one of my birthdays. I stayed up all night watching Garfield cartoons and eating PB & Js.
Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
ah the old condom on the doorknob gag... classic...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by rockon1824
So, in other words, they got you a night with a prostitute.

haha

Anyone else have cool stories?
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Make what you will of it, but my mates got a guitar a lead and an amp, plugged a lead into each and then one into both sides of my pressent and got me to guess what effect it was :P
my dad was getting me a new guitar, and i was all psyched, because i had one all picked out and crap, and then on christmas day, he brought it down, and it was some cheap, red, child-sized guitar, and he had the most serious face on, and i was like .....'cool!' and i was all like (''NOT COOL!! IF THIS ISN'T A JOKE IM ****ED!") and then he brought down the real guitar and i was like "oh good.. this one's a peice of crap." and i kinda dropped it on the floor, and he was like 'YOU IDIOT! I HAVE TO RETURN THAT TO THE SHOP TOMORROW!' and i was like ''oh, then it's a good thing i made up the part about dropping it on the floor then, isn't it?' and he's like "wtf?"