Polestar1349
43 IQ
Except maybe Meshuggah......but there a different story.

Seriously. I don't like preaching about who to listen to or what not, but this band are ****ing amazing. Listenig to 'Solace' literally changed my life. The album is a masterpeice of tech/ jazz metal although it is so much more than than. Not since some of the true black metal albums has a heavy album created such a unique and incomprehendable atmosphere - due to both the music and the beautifully brutal lyrics of one skilled vocalist - gab.357

Please go and check this band out.

Cheers.
Disco Vietnam
Warlord Genghis Tron
2,900 IQ
Quote by Polestar1349
Except maybe Meshuggah......but there a different story.

Seriously. I don't like preaching about who to listen to or what not, but this band are ****ing amazing. Listenig to 'Solace' literally changed my life. The album is a masterpeice of tech/ jazz metal although it is so much more than than. Not since some of the true black metal albums has a heavy album created such a unique and incomprehendable atmosphere - due to both the music and the beautifully brutal lyrics of one skilled vocalist - gab.357

Please go and check this band out.

Cheers.

Gab.357 left the band a while a go and is now in this insane Black Metal band called Unquintessence.

On the subject of Ion Dissonance though, they're really fantastic. Technical, brutal, just the way I like it.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
Polestar1349
43 IQ
Nah, Ive not just discovered them

Its just I come back to extreme music all the time, after spells of old prog and folk...and nothing has changed - still loads of shit metalcore and pseudo-tech bands.

Yeah I know about gab...Ive spoke to him on myspace a few times, and on the offical iondissonance forum where he posted a lot....

Legend.

Listen to Ephel Duath
Last edited by Polestar1349 at Jan 8, 2007,
shai_savant
212 IQ
i think that he was in that black metal band before id

anyway, i love ****ing watching this band their bassist gets crazy and kicks people
How can I keep Stability
On such shaky ground?
Prayers that a smile will flag me down.
kaktusnpoop
Back in Action on the UG
1,057 IQ
Quote by shai_savant
i think that he was in that black metal band before id

anyway, i love ****ing watching this band their bassist gets crazy and kicks people

haha yeah i remember the dude spitting on me once at a show
HavenSake
Banned
370 IQ
I bought Solace and couldn't take it. I love weird shit like noisecore/spazz and all, but I like noisecore/spazz that changes its sound from song to song as well.
jckido21
ultimate awesum kid
288 IQ
this is actually an amazing band
Kido is the name and i like to rhyme
I'll have you ladies playin with your panty line

Quote by LPIndin
that may be the most ridiculous thing ive ever read (next to the bible, of course)
Angry_Penguin
future awesome bassist
10 IQ
I found Solace used a few weeks ago so I picked up and it blew me away. It might be the single most chaotic album I've ever heard.