i was just wondering if program iMovie or iPhoto or GarageBand or anything would work on a PC... so if someone could help me out with this itd be greatly appreciated.

THanks
Garageband sucks, I know I own it
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by grantml02
Garageband sucks, I know I own it

if you dont know how to use it. i dont like to brag but i have made some pretty sick jams on garageband
Quote by jackal20
a drop of steve vai's blood in the guitar paint will make you shred yourself back in time

Quote by Zeppelin256
The last guy here who liked Green Day and made a thread about it died in a freak accident.

You wouldn't want that to happen, would you?
Quote by electra2242
if you dont know how to use it. i dont like to brag but i have made some pretty sick jams on garageband

to the best of my knowlage you can only use pre recorded little snipits of instruments and that sucks pretty hard
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by grantml02
to the best of my knowlage you can only use pre recorded little snipits of instruments and that sucks pretty hard

Unless you maybe, you know, record your own songs