Hey, my brother got a kit for x mas, and he wants to know how to clean it, with what etc. He needs to know with what he's supposed to use to clean his cymbals, toms, base drum and snare drum. Is water helpful for toms and snare?

thanks
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Man a slightly damp cloth will get all the hardware and the toms and stuff clean....to clean the cymbals get some cymbal polish....voila ur done !!
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
Quote by XxLloydxX
Hey, my brother got a kit for x mas, and he wants to know how to clean it, with what etc. He needs to know with what he's supposed to use to clean his cymbals, toms, base drum and snare drum. Is water helpful for toms and snare?

thanks

if you use to much your going to make the hard ware rust, so just use a slightly damp cloth.
Quote by Brandon860
hey man, any person with a Wayne's World avatar I have all the faith in the world in

Founder of the "Taco Bell > You" PM me to join.
PUT IT IN THE WASHING MACHINE LOLZ

ok seriously, damp cloth and maybe a little soap
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
The make cymbal cleaner over the counter- buy that for the cymbals

how dirty are they? drums dont really need to be cleaned- i just dust mine off. If they have sticker residue or stuff like that, i would just use an orange cleaner, or goof off. sray a part you dont care about though to make sure it doesnt eat the finish. Dont use anything to clean the heads.
Not Enough AssHatery