How many of you here have been suspended or expulled from school and why? I've never been suspended or expelled but I do some pretty bad shit.

Discuss
Quote by Sagdiyev
This man's an anal masturbator, he knows what he's talking about.
Last edited by -megadeth- at Jan 8, 2007,
You should be for using terrible grammar! Besides that, I havent been.
Founder of the Trombone>Sax>all club, pm me my fellow 'boners!!

we hit harder than anyone else. Ug's lacrosse club, pm me or hrdcorelaxplaya to join!
Last edited by bob311 at Jan 8, 2007,
i have had an ISS (In School Suspension) it was one of the best times i have ever had at school. i got to do my work with out all the idiots asking stupid questions, i got to read, sleep. it was fun.

and i got a saturday school once(4 hours), i read 2 of the 7 chronicles of narnia books.
Quote by -megadeth-
I've never been suspended or expelled but I do some pretty bad shiat.

Shall we expel him from UG?
Quote by -megadeth-
How many of you here have been suspended or expelled from school and why? I've never been suspended or expelled but I do some pretty bad shiat.

Discuzz

first off, change your avatar.

second, refrain from using the word(s) "shiat" and/or "discuzz".
I've missed 280+ classes in one year (last) and been in more fights than I can remember. I have never been suspended or expelled yet .
Quote by bob311
You should be for using terrible grammer! Besides that, I havent been.

You spelled grammar incorrectly.
Quote by Sagdiyev
I got close (suspension) when I told a black kid (who was acting like a douche to me and my friends) to pack his crap and go back to Africa

Yeah, it was bad, but I also have a black friend at the time too and he didn't say a thing. Werid.
I ****ing got suspended last week for the first time ever for prank calling my old school.

wtf is that shit?

we called them like 30 times though, and somehow, since they were in the same district, they called my current school and got me suspended.
Quote by Paroxysm
I got close (suspension) when I told a black kid (who was acting like a douche to me and my friends) to pack his crap and go back to Africa

Yeah, it was bad, but I also have a black friend at the time too and he didn't say a thing. Werid.

that was great...it made me chuckle a bit.
been expelled twice, once for threatening to blow up the school (directly to the principle) and once for threatening to crucify my room mate ( iwas at boarding school and he was a hardcore christian) on the front lawn of the school.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Suspended and Expelled once in high school.

Funny thing is, I had never been suspended/expelled before that incident, I never even had a detention in high school.

I got suspended for 10 days at the end of 9th grade, then expelled for a quarter at the beginning of 10th. They wanted to make it 2 quarters, but I was a good kid so I got off easy.

I hate my school.
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
Quote by Mr. B
I ****ing got suspended last week for the first time ever for prank calling my old school.

wtf is that shit?

we called them like 30 times though, and somehow, since they were in the same district, they called my current school and got me suspended.

thats really lame
I got suspended in first grade because I shoved a trash bag over some kid's face.
Quote by cubedeathk

No my friends Dinosaurs walked this earth with Man.

Quote by bambi_slaughter
I've missed 280+ classes in one year (last) and been in more fights than I can remember. I have never been suspended or expelled yet .

Damn, how often did you skip?!

I've never been suspended or expelled. I've only had two detentions (one was a class detention and the other wasn't my fault).
I got suspended for kicking the shit out of a kid who punched my sister in the face at a party. I wasn't at said party, so I beat the hell out of him the next day at school. Not bad, considering he deserved it.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Oh I've had plenty of detentions, but most of my teachers like me a lot. It's usually those few teachers who don't understand that a healthy dose of clowning around and tom-foolery is necessary in one's school day.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Wow 4 of the first 5 posts were just flaming the poor guy. I didn't know being an English major was required to post on a site full of 15 year olds..

Quote by Paroxysm

Holy shit did you just say WERID and not WEIRD? You can't spell right you fag get off of this super cool guitar site, JERK!

anyway yeah I've been suspended for calling in sick for a friend (he called in for me, both got caught -- we called from the same phone ahah). I've also been suspended for dumping a water bottle on somebody, and skipping too many detentions in a row. I think I'm about to be suspended again too because I refuse to pick up garbage in the cafeteria for my entire lunch period for all of this week. Why do I have to pick up 2000+ kids garbage and do the lunch-lady's job for free? BECAUSE I THREW A ****ING GRAPE AT MY FRIEND WHO WAS 2 FEET AWAY. catholic standards are retarded, especially since you can tell any teacher to **** themselves and you'll get 1 detention while throwing a grape is 5 days of hell
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
Last edited by TempoTantrum at Jan 8, 2007,
i missed all of grade seven and eight minus a few weeks. the teachers hated me there..
Dinobot clone of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Member #6 of the Geddy Lee fan club - pm RIC4003 to join.
UG spartan number 180
I have been suspened 3 times, one for throwing a ball at a foreign kid, the other for calling my art teacher an asshole, and then I tackled some kid for my binder *which he stole*
1# member of R.I.P layne staley club pm me to join
Coolest people on UG
Alucard ll
Kendawg4TooL
XeNoCiDe730
Thembones 16
Stepco
Ticks&Leeches
theWretched
Sadisticmonkey
michelangelo!
Kartman
DownInAhole
rockon1824
Rhinosaur Bones
Quote by QuiteTheFellow
I got suspended in first grade because I shoved a trash bag over some kid's face.

And the bullshit award goes to........QuiteTheFellow!

Quote by TempoTantrum
Wow 4 of the first 5 posts were just flaming the poor guy. I didn't know being an English major was required to post on a site full of 15 year olds..

Holy shit did you just say WERID and not WEIRD? You can't spell right you fag get off of this super cool guitar site, JERK!

Ever heard of a typo? I believe a fag is a cigarette, I don't see anything in his post that made him a cigarette.
This site has been like that for months maybe even years, only one post was flaming like that, although it used to be worse...this site seems to be improving, it used to be whenever someone asked for help they'd get flamed for asking in the pit or some stupid shit.
Last edited by raisinbran at Jan 8, 2007,
Quote by -megadeth-
You spelled grammar incorrectly.

Grammar has nothing to do with spelling.

Grammar involves linguistics.
I've been suspended or expelled, though my dad was kicked out of tonnes of schools that he went to...at one school he was expelled on his second day for cussing out the school priest and principal...

I'm a good kid though. Ahaha...
I've never gotten suspended although I'm frequently in detention. I'd say the worse I've had was 2 weeks detention for blowing up a computer (I didn't know that turning it on and off for like 5 minutes would blow it up...), I had 1 week detention for telling a teacher she must be having her period, I got a week's worth of detention cause I had 4th period Study Hall (Lunch was right after that) and the teacher would leave the classroom before I would and me and my friend would hide EVERYTHING on her desk around the room.
Quote by ExplorerFreak
Grammar has nothing to do with spelling.

Grammar involves linguistics.

Still spelled it wrong. But whatever lets just stick to the main idea of this thread.
Quote by Sagdiyev
Quote by Riddler
Oh I've had plenty of detentions, but most of my teachers like me a lot. It's usually those few teachers who don't understand that a healthy dose of clowning around and tom-foolery is necessary in one's school day.

+1 for using the phrase tom-foolery

on to my story

not much to tell

I got in a fight on a Friday and they gave me to Saturday schools. The next Monday I had a knife in school. I got suspended for 20 days then they decided to throw me out. I didnt have to serve the Saturday schools though so I think
I won that. Also I had to go to court for the knife because I guess its a "crime" to have a knife on school property. The judge let me off without anything except being a good person for 6 months and he wiped it from my record. Then the next year my school let me go back to their school ( I went to another school in the district). So... yeah I really stuck it to my school last year.
Quote by Vos
I've never gotten suspended although I'm frequently in detention. I'd say the worse I've had was 2 weeks detention for blowing up a computer (I didn't know that turning it on and off for like 5 minutes would blow it up...), I had 1 week detention for telling a teacher she must be having her period, I got a week's worth of detention cause I had 4th period Study Hall (Lunch was right after that) and the teacher would leave the classroom before I would and me and my friend would hide EVERYTHING on her desk around the room.

sorry for the double post but that made me
my friend got ISS for throwing heavy objects out of the bus and hitting cars
Cannibal Corpse

Quote by THE JEWISH AFRO
Good Golly Gosh!

nice sig...
Quote by raisinbran
Ever heard of a typo? I believe a fag is a cigarette, I don't see anything in his post that made him a cigarette.

Quote by Herr Jones
No .. now what about this thing called sarcasm?

Thank you

Quote by raisinbran
it used to be whenever someone asked for help they'd get flamed for asking in the pit or some stupid shit.

I believe getting flamed is to be set on fire. I don't see anything in this forum that suggests anyone has been set on fire.

Geez
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.