Hi

I have Bc Rich Warlock Bronze and i love this guitar,but i like to buy new humbuckers to replace the original what came with guitar. I want to buy Dimarzio but i dont know what model exactly,and also i dont know what type are originals(active.passive) and also wkat type to buy?
Also i prepare myself to buy Jackson KVX10 in near future like second guitar,but for now
i want to replace both humbuckers on my guitar. I play stictly metal(death/black). I was thinking also for S.Duncan humbuckers (something like Lord Ahriman LW-HMET, LW-CH) but in shops around me i cant find any or even EMG,for that reason i need to make a choice for some Dimarzio humbuckers.

Thanks
Last edited by InfernalByte at Jan 8, 2007,
just keep looking till you find EMGs. once you use EMGs , ull never want anything else
Warrior Generation X Double Cutaway - EMG 85's
Schecter C1 Classic - ZW EMG's
Fender Strat - DG20 EMG's
Yamaha Acoustic-Electric
Metal Zone
Roland Cube 60
BIG STUBBIES!
etc.
I can almost guarantee that your guitar has passive humbuckers. That cheap of a guitar (no offense) doesn't come with actives. Since you have passives, and I assume that you don't want to do any routing, I wouldn't recommend EMGs or anything like that. A good idea would be the DiMarzio X2N. It's very good for high-gain stuff.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Last edited by DaddyTwoFoot at Jan 8, 2007,
Quote by InfernalByte
Ok,humbuckers
DaddyTwoFoot how you mean any routing?

Cutting into your guitar.
Quote by dudetheman

This humbuckers like i see are some cheap Bc Rich and somewhere else on internet i saw that have BDSM,and they are passive.Because i dont want to cut into my guitar , what Dimarzio humbuckers to buy for high output, for playing powerfull riffs and also some solos?
Quote by InfernalByte
This humbuckers like i see are some cheap Bc Rich and somewhere else on internet i saw that have BDSM,and they are passive.Because i dont want to cut into my guitar , what Dimarzio humbuckers to buy for high output, for playing powerfull riffs and also some solos?

I edited my post before, but you might have missed it. The DiMarzio X2N is a very high output passive humbucker, and would be good for what you want.
Quote by dudetheman