I got pushed into a "Wall of Death" at school today and this was the result.

Any other experiences ending in stitches. Share
Pissed.
i split my elbow open playing paintball....it was pretty cool but i couldn't bend my arm for a week.

i also picked out a bunch of the grass and dirt and stuff that was in it which was fun.
Fell over while drunk and trippin. Bust my chin wide open. Fun fun fun.
Quote by chickenwing1
What's the "Wall of Death"?

MarC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiXuRXKxyQc
that would be a wall of death
=MAY THE HAND OF GOD STRIKE THEM DOWN=

+Rip Dimebag+

Gear:

Ibanez RG170
Epiphone SG Standard G400
Yamaha Pacifica 012
Boss Metal Zone MT2
Boss V-WAH
Digitech Whammy
Spider Line 6 II 30W
ewwwww ewwwwwww

well once when i was about 12 years old i was running through my school and i fell and smashed my head against a table, i felt no pain but i kinda got freaked out when people were screaming at me 'OMG YOUR EAR IS COMING OFF'. that freaked me out, but when i checked in the mirror i saw i had only ripped my earlobe pretty badly sooo i had to get that sticthed. ohhh and another time was when i had an operation on my knee because i had an extra bone in there, sooo it had to be taken out. i had stictches in my leg for ages, it pissed me off soo much. now whenever its cold my scar turns purple.
nice
Quote by nick dixon
Mine usally takes about 40-50mins. Just leave it while you do somthing else. What you choose to do in 40 minutes is completley up to you, but I usally carve small aniamls made from pieces of coal.

Whos takes 50minutes? seriously
Quote by chickenwing1
What's the "Wall of Death"?

MarC

Hahahahh okay. I'll tell the story.

I was playing basketball in gym class and I was doing pretty well. I jumped up and stole a pass. I ran the other way and went for a lay up. This kid that hates me that's like twice the size of me decided not to block me, but to jump into me and body check me. I flew into the gym divider wall and hit it head first. I got up and was a little dizzy. I looked at my arm because it felt numb and there was a deep and wide cut. I think what happened is I hit my arm on the metal door frame. I'm gonna look for skin on it tomorrow morning.
Pissed.
i got stabbed with a pencil, and i had to get stiches on my arm. I got led in his arm though when i got my revenge stab, and it's still there.
I've had 80 - 100 in my left forarm, 7 on my lip, and 14 on my left hand.