Yo wut up people? well im having some trouble deciding on my first guitar and im wondering if any of yall have any suggestions? by the way anybody from georgia here?
Only I could think of something this stupid to type.
yo, you should get the kind that plugs into an amplifier and plays notes according to which fret(s) you press down. those are my favorites
myspace.com/thecarlandbenextravaganza1

my band ^
1. Fender stratocaster or a good Squier, or a jackson , or a Gibson, it depends on how much you can afford.

2. This is the wrong forum for your question, it may be the newbie forum but it is for webiste questions only and nothing related to guitar and music.

3. *REPORTED*

4. You can take your question to the PIt if you would like to generaly start a conversation about this subject or the guitar related forums.

Im sorry I reported you but you should have read the rules, it's important.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by ImNotSmart
yo, you should get the kind that plugs into an amplifier and plays notes according to which fret(s) you press down. those are my favorites
Hilarious

There are starter packs you can buy, with a decent enough guitar, small amp, leads etc.
yeah but i wouldn't call my self a decent guitarist. i can play most of iron man by black sabbath, but i get a little confused on the solo. and i also know how to play intros to about 30 songs.
Only I could think of something this stupid to type.
Quote by sadistic_monkey
Hilarious

There are starter packs you can buy, with a decent enough guitar, small amp, leads etc.

thank you
myspace.com/thecarlandbenextravaganza1

my band ^