I was hoping to pick up a piezo pickup so I have that acoustic characteristic to my guitar.

I virtually dont know much about piezo pick ups though, so thats where you guys come in.

My guitar's set up is Humbucker - Single Coil - Humbucker (Ibanez S470), and I already have a Dimarzio D Sonic for the bridge and Breed for the neck on order, so I was wondering how I can put a Piezo pickup in there? Are they single coils?

Also can you guys name off some good piezo pickups, budget is not of concern, thanks in advance!!
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
Mesa Traditional cab w/ v30's
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
they make saddle and bridge piezos for a saddle piezo you just replace each saddle with one (look on stewart mcdonald or allparts) and a bridge piezo is just a tuneomatic bridge that you use in place of the old (again look on stewart mcdonald or allparts)

(a piezo is a vibration pickup it works by sensing vibrations instead of magnetic wavelengths as a regular pickup does, so in theory you could use nylon or acoustic strings)
Im sorry Im still kind of confused, Im on those sites you mentioned, but I dont know what the saddle position is, if you could clear that up it'd be greatly appreciated.
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
Also I have a locking trem/floating bridge, is it possible to get a piezo matching that kind of guitar part?
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
^^ indeed it is infact ibanez made a 7 string floating S series guitar for wes borland, i just actually retro fit my M250 with a piezo system and its great, i went overboard on acoustic parts on a recording, and switching to the piezo makes things so simple and its a perfect emmulator
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
im not sure with floating tremolos, go to either of the sites i recomened and email them and ask them, i know you could replace them yes, but i dont know if they make locking saddles which are used on floating tremolos
So is it possible to get a piezo pickup for my guitar that isnt in the bridge or neck humbucker position?
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
ahhh crapp, I'll go ahead and email thema nd I'll see what they say. Thanks for your help!!
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
answr, yes, although as i said earlier i dont know if they have saddle locks, explanation: when you have a floatin trem, you lock the strings at both ends so when you go tremolo happy your strings dont go out of tune, you lock em with a locking nut, then lock em at the saddles, email the sites and ask if they make em

i.e. if you never use your wammy bar and have no desire to then go for it
Okay thanks a lot for your help!!!, Also I rarely use my whammy bar so Im going to e-mail them to look into this further.
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
Its gonna cost a hell of a lot, because you need to get all the wirings, unless one humbucker were to be replaced with a piezo pickup. Thats what I'm assumming your doing.

I have an EBMM JP, and its easy enough for me.
I love neapolitan ice cream, but I HATE VANILA AND STRAWBERRY!

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
Nahhh I was hoping to keep both humbuckers because they're key to my sound, so I was hoping to somehow install a piezo either as a single coil in the middle of the two humbuckers, or somehow with my trem system, but I think Im just dreaming.
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded