i'm looking for a guitar under 50$ canadian to smash at a show. any ideas?
Quote by bi-ah!
this is UG
of course they're going to say
0H it'5 @ jAcK50l\l!??!?!
iT i5 TeH p\/\/naG3!!!

but yeah its fine
smash a gibson, that way you'll make everyone at the show cry cause intensity of the show :P
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
try a pawn shop. how much is 50 canadian in american?
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
im not sure if theres any toys R us in canada but they have guitars for 48 dollars.
Quote by DownbëloW
smash a guitar hero controller, then people will know you're "hardcore"

You should seriously do that.
pawn shops?
apparently UG's only type O-

Quote by Strike9

Thanks jb_designs.
Walmart FirstActs.
Some people dislike Dream Theater and that is sad but wait you should be doing this or I will do this and that is not good. Unless you want this to be you you will like them and all good will come from it.
Quote by DownbëloW
smash a guitar hero controller, then people will know you're "hardcore"

NOOOO!!

Dont do that. I only have one controller right now, and i need another. Dont even think about it. But go to a pawn shop for a guitar. Im sure they have some cheap stuff.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
50 canadian dollars is like 40 american dollars
My Rig:
1970's Twin Reverb
1972 Gibson SG
1970's Raven SG copy (extreme modifications)
EH Double Muff
Dunlop Hendrix wah
and of course... a disco ball
the bassist in my old band smashed his guitar and gorilla glued it back together. he smashed it into three clean pieces and snaped of the neck. thats kind of like his signature.
Quote by Joey Walker
Quote by anaoshak
look at all those knobs, he must have a mean tone.

Bottle caps buddy, they are bottle caps

Quote by Shib
The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
have someone else be playin your part and act like you playin,then smash a blow up guitar...works every time
What new friends will the day bring?

Private in the 7>6

[Member of the Ibanez S Players.] PM Striketalonx to join
Musician's Friend has Rogue acoustics for 50$. We mashed one at a show and it practically exploded. Really nice effect, although noone in the crowd knew how to respond (military people ya know) until someone got slapped in the face with a banana, then all hell broke loose.
^Good point. Set the sumbich on fire then use a chinese baby to put it out. After that shove the charred baby/guitar remains in a nuns bum, slap her in the right eye, and give her a jar of dill pickles. By god that's entertainment.
hmm smash one of them estabon guitars, just cuz he pisses me off, lol.
Epiphone EJ-160E 6 string acoustic
Fender american highwayone sunburst strat
Art and Lutherie Cedar 12 string acoustic
Gibson (White) Les Paul Studio
VOX AC30CC
boss dd-3
ibanez ts-9
boss ce-5
mxr phase 90
bigshot aby
big muff pi
I'd sort of laugh if you smashed the guitar and hurt yourself in the process. That'd be sort of hilarious.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
The Rondo Guitar is about $90 after shipping.

Here's a Behringer Guitar and Amp for $90. add ten bucks and get free shipping from MF.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Behringer-VTone-II-Electric-Guitar-Pack?sku=519750&c_tid=topseller

National Music Supply on Ebay. I bought 2 Strat copies from them, well worth the money. One for $47 shipping included and one for $53 shipping included. You will have to look for the guitars that they are Auctioning off, not the Buy It Now ones. Pick one and bid. If your patient you can catch a good deal.

http://stores.ebay.com/NATIONAL-MUSIC-SUPPLY-BUY-NOW-STORE
^It would be well worth 47 bucks to smash a strat and make it's permanent residence in a nun's turd factory.
Lmao, I've got a shitty guitar neck and body laying around. I plan on getting random parts, putting it together and playing a song, then breaking it.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff