Anyone listen? The 1st Chapter ftw! I thought it sounded like something between Dream Theater and Symphony X, really awesome stuff. Power Prog Metal that's quite good. I saw a thread in the prog forum that had a really low reply count and died off, so to hell with that, they're metal enough to be here. I quite like the vocalist and the guitar tone and the band seems to have good ideas. Listen to Sin first, it's great.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=73408444

and the official band page:

www.circusmaximussite.com
I've found Jesus
They only have two albums, might as well get both. I'd get the s/t first though.

They're a fun band, but Isolate definitely went down a less creative path, and the s/t was already running on thin ice with The Glory of the Empire almost painfully bringing to mind Symphony X's The Accolade.

At the end of the day, they're worth checking out. But, they're not horrendously original.
I've found Jesus
Ive been meaning to get one of their albums for a while, kept forgetting though. Maybe this is a sign!
Quote by BringMeTheCalm
Last night I had a dream that I bought The Mantle on vinyl for $9.99 and it came with a DVD and shirt...

Then I woke up and life sucked.
Isolate felt like a modern update of cheesy 80's metal.

The s/t on the other hand was some decent winding prog. metal.
I've found Jesus
Quote by Contraband
Isolate felt like a modern update of cheesy 80's metal.

The s/t on the other hand was some decent winding prog. metal.

Is that the first chapter? (i'd assume it is)
Yeah thats The First Chapter.
Quote by BringMeTheCalm
Last night I had a dream that I bought The Mantle on vinyl for $9.99 and it came with a DVD and shirt...

Then I woke up and life sucked.
This is pure shit. I would rather listen to Circus Maximus.

oh wait...I am. Awesome. I really liked these guys, just from one of their songs on myspace, I liked them. Sane No More was the song
I thought these guys were more popular... Guess there isn't enough room for 2 Dream Theaters