i was about to leave with my moms van so i could haul my amp to the repair shop. But when i was backing out of the garage, i didnt notice the garage door wasnt quite all the way up... stupid me. Well one panel is bent, the door is off track, and the van has some scrapes at the top.

So can the garage door be repaired or will they have to buy a new one
i wouldnt be asking the pit lol
Ibanez JTK1 in Butterscotch
Ibanez SAS36FM
Roland Cube40 Chorus
If you are concerned about looking like a cheap-ass, replace the door. If not, just put it back on track and, "ta-dah", good as new.
you can unbend it and put it back on track, not too hard, got any pics to help more?
i really did but i dont have a camera to use. the bend in the door ISNT that bad, but i dont know if it can be hammered back into shape
Like I said, beat it in the opposite direction, and it won't look like total shit. However it'll speed things up in the sack with ... whoever.
I'd be more worried about the damaged van. Who cares if the garage door looks like garbage but you have to ride around in that van.
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
you started the car with the garage door closed?
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??