I'm sorry guys, but the help page thingy doesn't help. I'm trying to get all my music from one computor to my kew one, without having to burn them onto disks. Anyone know how?
+ =

Member of the "Mitch Hedberg pwns" club. PM knives490 to join.

Member number #2 of the "... Still waiting for the Zombie Holocaust " club. PM Smokey Amp to join.
you should just be able to enter your account on itunes on your new comp and i think all your songs will come up, at least napster did that back when i used it
Quote by Brandon860
hey man, any person with a Wayne's World avatar I have all the faith in the world in

Founder of the "Taco Bell > You" PM me to join.
u could get an external hard drive and put all your music on that and then connect it to any computer you want to..look on best buy.com or something and find some. It might be around $150 but i think its worth it cause you can take it to any computer you want with a usb connection
American Fender Strat

Taylor 314CE

Quote by pbiggie
this guy speaks truth
You have to connect them to a network.

You have 2 options to do this.

1) Go out and buy a NIC (Network Interface Card) and a router and put the NIC into the computer you want to put songs onto and use the router on the main computer and send files over the network wirelessly.

or

2) Go out and buy some Cateogory 5 (also known as Cat 5) wire and a router. Connect them into the phone jack ports in the back of your pc and the other end in the router and your connected and then transfer the music. Btw, this way is much more faster than wireless.
ESP LTD Viper-50
Dean AK48
Marshall MG-15
Peavey Sheffield 4x12
Peavey Transtube Supreme Head
Zoom 505 II
You can't use your ipod to move songs. You can put all you want on it from as many computers that you want but you can't take them off your ipod then. I'd set up a network you'll need a router and possibly a network cable. I don't know anything else from there.
Or you could always just go by a 2G USB and put them on there
ESP LTD Viper-50
Dean AK48
Marshall MG-15
Peavey Sheffield 4x12
Peavey Transtube Supreme Head
Zoom 505 II
Quote by the~unforgiven
what are you talking about, I got one of those at staples for $12

Yeah and how big was it? that guy's talking about large ones like 150-200gb's
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
if all of your music is on your ipod you should be able to plug it in and get all the songs from there, but other then that you would have to do what MySweetFracture said.
yea..i got a 250 gb lacie external for $150. Its good cause you can just back up any important stuff you have, mostly music, but like pics and video too. but yea there are definitely less expensive ones out there but that just worked out for me.
American Fender Strat

Taylor 314CE

Quote by pbiggie
this guy speaks truth
You could go the cheaper way, and buy one or two DVD-RW's, and put them on that, rip them to your other computer, and then whipe them from the DVD...

Just a thought.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
Quote by holybassbatman!
You can't use your ipod to move songs. You can put all you want on it from as many computers that you want but you can't take them off your ipod then. I'd set up a network you'll need a router and possibly a network cable. I don't know anything else from there.

yes you can, you just don't know how.
you put the files on it. i think you drag them to the window that comes up when you plug your ipod in. for windows at least.