John butler has got to be one of my favorite guitarists but none even knows who he is and yall need to look him up and if youve heard them then you know theyre friggin awesome
Quote by its tim fool
none even knows who he is and yall need to look him up and if youve heard them then you know theyre friggin awesome
1. Lots of people know who "he" is.

2. Is it a "he" or "they"?

3. Yes, John Butler is quite a superb guitarist. He is teh roxxorz.
^That concert is on a DVD included with the Australian-only version of his Live at St. Gallen CD. Maybe eBay?

Although there is a better version (audio-only) on the actual CD, which can be bought in America, although it might be quite hard to find.
The more you lick them
The more you like them

Not for the first time in my life, I curse my bad luck.
Last edited by Rundle at Jan 10, 2007,
^ The original 12-minute version is quite cool, and even has this nifty little "Indian" part near the beginning

Though, I still prefer the live version that starts off with him saying something like, "I'll play this...because...I want to."

So beautiful

Anyways, I don't like Zerba at all. None one bit. The vocals and guitar annoy me. Anyone else feel the same?
i know john butler trio isnt completely unknown but barely anyone knows who they are up here in washington and i agree zebra sucks its really annoying
i saw the john butler trio live a couple of months back in Sydney, they were absolutely amazing. john butler is one of the most innovative and original guitarists of this century and one of the best ever to come out of Australia, long live REAL independent music!
^^Amen to that.
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
John Butler is teh coolest. I got a free DVD with TG that had him playing Pick a Part on it, and thought it was awesome. I really need to get some CDs of his - so far I've only seen videos.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
^^ I've got that DVD too! Good stuff.
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.