Poll: Whom do you like better?
Poll Options
View poll results: Whom do you like better?
Dave Grohl
4 80%
Taylor Hawkins
1 20%
Voters: 5.
Whos is your favourite of the two drummers.

I have always thought how strange it would be to have two exceptional drummrs in a band and I wonder who others prefer.

This is not a "versus" thread, I am not asking who is better just simply who you prefer as a drummer.

I chose Taylor because there is something really epic sounding about his drumming I cant really put my finger on it.
Good Charlotte sounds like...uh...they sound like...um...well, they taste like a popsicle stick thats been shoved up someones ass -Eddie Vedder

REMEMBER DISCO: All stupid fads go away with time. STOP COMPLAINING
Last edited by israels_son at Jan 8, 2007,
I prefer Taylor Hawkins. I saw a live video of Everlong, and his drumming performance was just AWESOME. I don't care much for Grohl's drumming.

And is that Taylor's drumming in Low? Cause if so, then def him
Yer taylor drummed low. i dont think Dave has drummed on a Foo album since "The colour and the Shape"
Good Charlotte sounds like...uh...they sound like...um...well, they taste like a popsicle stick thats been shoved up someones ass -Eddie Vedder

REMEMBER DISCO: All stupid fads go away with time. STOP COMPLAINING
Quote by israels_son
Yer taylor drummed low. i dont think Dave has drummed on a Foo album since "The colour and the Shape"

He did most of TINLTL. Not sure about the albums since then but I imagine he's done one or two.
As much as I like Hawkins' drumming style (he pulled a drum solo at Hyde Park, 'twas awesome), I'm loyal to Grohl, and his style has always fascinated me. So I went with good ol' Dave.
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

<Barry> joe striani? is that the guy from the who?

Top Samurai of UG's Unofficial MST3K fan club, PM tossup to join

Quote by ss311
10/10 you gloriously peculiar chatter Voltan rocks.

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan